Anyone else turning into an exhibitionist?

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
- I put it here... because I wasn't sure where to put it ... feel free to move it-

Ever since I posted my pics - largely because I felt if I'm looking at others it's only fair - I've been more interested in showing off... which is so against my nature it's not funny, lol.

Anyone else?

D

deleted64404

I have to admit that I am fascinated to find out other people's opinion of my endowment. I have never considered myself anything other than average (and some of the cocks in this group would put a horse to shame) but its kinda nice to get some positive feedback! Gotta watch them ratings ;-)

RateARod.com - Free, Fun and Really Addicktive!

Glansman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There's no doubt that the internet has done much to relaz inhibitions. Thousands ofo guys have discovered the excitement of the penis, for example, whether they're str8, bi or gay. After all it;s been a totem worshipped for centuries in many parts of the world. It's a sy mbol of masculinity and virility.
The enthusiasm's nothing new. It's always been there but forced to lie dormant, repressed. Most ofo us know the historical reasons and forces that have created that attitude.
Now men and women are prepared to tell each other - and show each other - what excites them. And nothing is more physically exciting than an orgasm. Whether we get off from looking at ocks or cunts, the internet has revealed there are millions that share the enthsusiasm; millions who delight in masturbation without any fear of getting hairy palms, pimples or goig insane!
We all know tht other people get the ame joy from sliding their meat into warm, moist holes and that sexual orientation is as "natural" as eating...or breathing oxygen...
Take it from one who ran a website for some time - there aren;t many men who haven't taken a passing iinterest in other mens' cocks ...and that many of them, who may never actually touch a another man, can be downright excited by them.

D_Oliver Badcock

Account Disabled
Media
Bumping an old thread to say, "yes"

I posted a couple pictures, also because I figured that if I'm looking at others, it's only fair to put myself out there...I'm not nearly as big as some of the guys on here, but I'm not ashamed of what I got.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well, I haven't posted pictures here yet, but I have noticed an increasing desire to show in recent years. Is it a result of the greater sexual content in popular media or just something that happens as we grow older? Most likely it is some combination, and the result is that I too am enjoying seeing when other guys show and being seen when I do.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It is interesting that some guys who are wrapping towels around themselves to change in the locker room are the same ones whose pants are sagging enough to show ass crack if they're going commando or enough to advertise the maker of their underwear if they're wearing any. Additionally, there do seem to be plenty of guys wearing the light colored and the filmy, guaranteed-to-show-vpl gym shorts. It is almost as if they feel they must cover up, but they also feel compelled to show what they've got (the latter a rather natural compulsion methinks).

One does have to imagine they are looking at plenty of others being exposed on sites like LPSG and possibly showing all themselves here. There is some irony in the situation, but it also probably says volumes about the times we live in.

D

deleted3782

Cool, return of a 1 1/2 year old thread! :cool:

I'm afraid I've had exhibitionist tendencies since I was a toddler. I remember annoying my sister and her friends when I was about 5 years old. To get rid of me, they started teasing me that I looked pretty like a girl. I got upset and said "I am not a girl! See!" and showed them the proof. Ever since then...I havent been shy. Off to the local gym soon to work out...and if anyone happens to see me as I change...then so be it.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always been a bit exhibitionist, but not for NUDETY... with lpsg.org I unleashed the DEMON and posted SEVERAL cock, arse, body, face pics in threads all over... :D
and MAN, I feel GOOD!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I must admit that since I posted my pics on the site I walk around the house nude and shirtless more often. *gasp* I have even gone outside shirtless a few times (very sensitive about my body)