Anyone else uncomfortable on airplanes?

Armbar

Just Browsing
Media
The seats are so small theres no room for my legs and my dick. I dont know if i should wear boxer or briefs next time i fly. I can't remember what i wore last time but i know it was very uncomfortable. I went to the bathroom to readjust a few times but nothing worked. any suggestions

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The seats are so small theres no room for my legs and my dick. I dont know if i should wear boxer or briefs next time i fly. I can't remember what i wore last time but i know it was very uncomfortable. I went to the bathroom to readjust a few times but nothing worked. any suggestions

Hell yes, American Airlines is slighly better than the rest because they space the seats farther apart. You are probably gonna have to wear adult diapers b4 too long because I heard they are not gonna let you get up and go to the bathroom anymore. :rolleyes:

hungphat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I try to wear boxers every time I fly. I made the mistake of wearing briefs once. OMG! I kept adjusting myself the whole flight. Those briefs just made the 5hr flight seem so much longer. Plus there was nowhere for the erection to go. Ouch! Boxer briefs can work too, as long as they are not too tight. You want some room for the boys to breathe. I have woken up a few times with an erection. Needless to say, I was treated very well from the stewardesses.

GADawg2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hear ya! I fly a lot and learned to wear sweat pants with no underwear. The seats are so freakin small and the leg room is nada. One time I was flying Delta with jeans and Chippewa boots on and my freakin knees were up to my gut. I hate flyin! There is no room to adjust and now they think we are terrorists if we get up and adjust LOL! I am so over it guys.

fatddyslam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
airplanes scare the shit out of me. Whenever i drive, go out, travel, sit in class, i cant help but think how many ways i can die. Things like getting in an accident, being in class when someone hostile walks in, being in a bus when it rolls over... when i think this way, i cant help but think of how i could survive. Regarding airplanes though, there is no surviving a crash. And there are MANY ways an airplane can go down.

Yes, i have issues.

on a sexier note: Last summer, on my way to Amsterdam from London, a HOT British guy sat next to me in the plane (economy class, mind you). The two of us were using our armrests, with arms touching. I didnt care and he didnt see to mind either. Eventually we both fell asleep. When i woke up, i noticed i had a hard on. I looked over to my neighbor (still asleep), and he had a hard on. Pretty nice under those jeans.

on my way back from italy, to London, back to LA, i took a lunesta to go to school and was pretty much coma'd out. When i came too, i noticed i had a hard on. I think i probably had one for the majority of my 6 hour snooze. lol

Last edited:

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a friend in Seattle that I'd love to go see however even if I could afford to make the flight right now, I'd probably stay home.
Too many nuts out there and I'm not talkiing about "the boys!" :wink:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Join the frequent flyer club and use your points to upgrade to business or first class. Wear comfortable clothing. If you have to sit in coach invest in a tempurpedic travel pillow it makes that crappy little seat a bit more comfortable.
/www.brookstone.com/travel-size-tempurpedic-pillows.html?bkeid=compare%7Cmercent%7Cgooglebaseads%7Csearch&mr:trackingCode=990704EF-B6CF-DE11-A84F-0019B9C2BEFD&mr:referralID=NA&GANTrackingID=brookstone_68792512
Take your own travel blanket also. I once saw someone changing a baby on the galley floor on one of them and I've not been able to touch one since.

Mac29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First class is the only way I can fly and be somewhat comfortable. At 6'4" I need a lot of room, and coach/economy just doesnt cut it.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
airplanes scare the shit out of me. Whenever i drive, go out, travel, sit in class, i cant help but think how many ways i can die. Things like getting in an accident, being in class when someone hostile walks in, being in a bus when it rolls over... when i think this way, i cant help but think of how i could survive. Regarding airplanes though, there is no surviving a crash. And there are MANY ways an airplane can go down.

Yes, i have issues.

You are not the only one who has issues man. There was this HOT young guy in his mid 20s sitting next to me on short hop from ORF to BWI who was obviously completely TERRIFIED of being on that airplane. I happened to look up from my magazine as they were reving the engines on the 737 for take off and sweat was dripping off this dude's face and the armpits of his dress shirt were completely soaked, and he was gripping the the armrest for dear life and his arm was shaking like a leaf.

I felt so bad for the dude I finally just reached over and put my hand on top of his, and he grabbed my hand and held it tightly for the entire flight. It seemed like he sorta relaxed and calmed him a little. After the plane landed he whispered "thanks buddy, I am so scared of flying."

Last edited:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I felt so bad for the dude I finally just reached over and put my hand on top of his, and he grabbed my hand and held it tightly for the entire flight. It seemed like he sorta relaxed and calmed him a little. After the plane landed he whispered "thanks buddy, I am so scared of flying."

That's so sweet.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Flying sucks : being closed in a noisy metal tube for several hours with a bunch of strangers. But in making the decision between driving and flying, I always ask myself if I want to be mildly miserable for a very long time or acutely miserable for a relatively small amount of time.

Mastur

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There was this HOT young guy in his mid 20s sitting next to me on short hop from ORF to BWI who was obviously completely TERRIFIED of being on that airplane.

Very noble of you, indeed! ;-D

D_Lionel_Trane

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i kind of enjoy flying! ,. - no hassle, phones,. just chillout and relax! (Im a workaholic though usually, maybe thats why..?)

i usually wear jogging bottoms, no underwear.. I often get hard, but at least youre not cramped into briefs - I usually wear briefs, but when I fly they feel so uncomfortable! .. I guess it must be the air pressure thing..

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not uncomfortable unless my seat mate looks like he's lighting his crotch or his shoes.

I travelled frequently in the past and found it kinda enjoyable within reason. crying babies and running out of my menu choice ruined a few flights.

Media
The last time I flew into Toronto, I flew Air Canada. I was comfortable. Flying American airlines the time before was just awful.

My knees were hurting so badly, I was so cramped I vowed never to fly that airline again.
It's a big enough risk flying, let alone being uncomfortable while doing it.