Anyone else use ball weights to fill our your big cock package?

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I have used all the Nazi-approved enlargement techniques with success with most of them but never used ball weights thinking even the most depraved man would never use such techniques for any good purposes. But I had friend who used some straps to which weights were attached and informed me that it helped give him a 9 inch hang to his ball sac so I decided why not? But I decided rather than leather thong around the ball sac I tried ball weights from Babylon Sales that fasten above the balls around the ball sac.

I started with a half pound ring of very high grade stainless steel. It seemed awkward at first but after getting used to it I have grown quite fond of the wonderful feel of that super hard metal between my legs. After heat from body transfer to the steel, it feels very sensuous and I liken the tugging while walking to feeling of a woman gently sucking and pulling on your balls. And since the balls position themselves side by side, even the balls get a lot of stimulation as your legs rub the balls against each other. There is a further benefit that you can achieve while wearing either the half pound of one pound weights -- they will pass for very enlarged balls and give a very full bulge with nothing in the bulge appearing like anything other than your heavy balls.

For stretching the balls you will probably do as I have and move up to the pound and half and 2 pound weights wihich really pull the balls away from the body by their size and the weights tug very strongly downward in walking. But you must be careful in wearing these weights -- they are quite heavy and can cause serious pain if they begin to slip over your balls (and as I have experienced, then slip completely off your sac and hang from your ball hairs clamped in the fasteners -- God that is painful)

I hope eventually to put all my weights on my ball sac one above the other for a total weight of 5 pounds and a five inch stretch between cock and balls. I can tell just after a few weeks that my ball tubing and connections are beginning to yield to the weights and the forced distancing and hopefully will give me at least an eight inch hang to my balls that will balance out nicely with my seven inch flaccid cock.

Warning -- since balls normally hang at different levels you may need as I do to fasten a thick cord around your ball sac just above the balls to keep them side by side and make the likelihood of them lining up and sliding out of the weights higlhy unlikely (but not always impossible).

Good luck if you choose to use ball weights to give a more complete backing to your oversized cock.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Personal testimony from such a silver tongued orator is bound to have some amazing effects on us eager guys for becoming similarly fixed up like you, motlissof. As always, reading your description is "hawt"!

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Personal testimony from such a silver tongued orator is bound to have some amazing effects on us eager guys for becoming similarly fixed up like you, motlissof. As always, reading your description is "hawt"!

There is no greater silver tongued orator than you, RoysToy. I have decided to lay off the weights for a few days to determine what semi-permanent effect I might note. There is definitely a deeper hang to the balls already. I have fairly tight thighs since my legs are very muscular and my balls are in constant frictional conflict with those thigh monsters. That never happened before as the balls were held higher out of reach. It is a good feeling, like a strange massage.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Well just in case you are interested in my ball weight lifting routines -- here goes. I moved up to 4 lbs which is 4 inches between balls and base of dick. That is pretty good I am told, but very, very difficult to maintain any sort of comfort level for more than a few minutes or an hour at best. It is very difficult to sit of do normal activities because of the volume of the mass down there. So I began using leather stretchers. I could only find one dealer that had them longer than 3 inches -- pretty much the upper limit even for "big guys" as the 3 inch ad stated. But I found one and had a 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 inch custom made for me. I can wear the 5 inch one for 3-4 hours but it suffers problems of the weighted stretchers, a five inch rod with your balls at the end is a very uncomfortable and limiting situation to place your balls in.

Nevertheless I am comforted by knowing that virtually no guy can wear longer than a 3 inch leather ball stretcher and I will go at least for the 7 before I am satisfied with my low hangers.

As far as the weights -- I do believe that having those in my initial sack stretching routine was a big help since the weights greatly accentuated the pull on the balls and the sack that leather would be less likely to do.

The downside? None, I get some chaffing effect now that my balls ride between my very heavily muscled thighs, but such is life. And with my dick hanging down at 7.5 to 8 in flaccid condition, it is a picture perfect mounting for the dick to have a long silky bag draped behind it.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sorry no disrespect intended but I can't get past the words "Nazi-approved.."