anyone else using a BullMaster

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
have a new BullMaster Magnum pump here and have been pumping on a daily/2xs a day routine with it for the last 10 days or so. seeing some great stretch and growth and was wondering what others have experienced or any tips. I am wanting to fill those ball pockets to the max and still have a bit to go. tips/comments/observations are very welcome.

Reactions: Luso

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
have a new BullMaster Magnum pump here and have been pumping on a daily/2xs a day routine with it for the last 10 days or so. seeing some great stretch and growth and was wondering what others have experienced or any tips. I am wanting to fill those ball pockets to the max and still have a bit to go. tips/comments/observations are very welcome.
one fuck of a brand name! sounds like what you'd use at a ranch for artificial insemination of cows... you should post a pic of that thing... or of you using it...

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would do moderate pressure pumps over protracted periods, like 2~3 hours in total. Every 15 mins. drop the pressure in the tube a bit, get up, walk around for 1-5 minutes, junk in tube. ;D Bring pressure back up to where you get a good, cozy pull - and keep the tube warm with a heated, damp towel compress and/or warming pad MADE for damp applications.

It takes a MUCH longer time for your testicles to dump the lymph and fluids they take on than the penile shaft, so if you're regular with it, the gains in your sac really do add up huge over time. Once a week, pop into the tube starting with a moderate pressure workout in mind, warm wrap and 10 to 15 minute breaks with lesser pressure. Before you crawl out of the tube for the night/day - pump up to your threshold of comfort and *maintain it there* with light draws on the pump for your final set and let them take up more lymph. ;D

Do that moderate "fluff up to plateau" thing daily, once a week, go for gold - every three weeks, ease off the pumping for a week. I still jelq and stretch and hang during off-pump days, lightly - in this stage you're trying to let things "set". When you heal and set with gentle routine to just keep things limber and operating properly, you will have done some groundwork to build up some permanent size which allows the next set of three week pump-work to build upon. Wash, rinse, repeat, ad. nauseum.

It took me QUITE some time, gentle work at that too to eventually evenly match my "drapes" with the nice curtain rod. ;D I use straight walled tubes for a good stretch and plump until the "eggs" ache in my basket. Then I swap out for a home built two-stager with tapered walls and pump the sac only to really make the testicles themselves bloat, then fill the sac with lymph. When plump and dangly from the warmth of the tube and the cool down routine, I clamp on a silicone jelly ring to act as a cuff/spacer to let that bulk and weight still "work" for me. Over time, you'll manage to sculpt proportional, deviously heavy low-swingers - bookends for that slab of swinging beef. ;D

Reactions: Xyze97

crusader123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
would love to try the BullMaster but it is really expensive. Is there an option to rent such a thing? ;)

Reactions: mipo

cturbo05

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My thoughts are how do you get out of it once you get pumped? The opening looks rather small???
It's what I use. The opening is actually rather large, it's just the rubber insert that makes it smaller. That comes off easily and is malleable so you can then get your junk out easier