anyone else wanna fuck this filthy little whore?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She's gorgeous, and fleshy. I wonder about some of the comments on that page though. The woman is outside naked, in a grimy area, and they expect her to have clean feet? Another said her pussy was too hairy. But she shaves! There's just a tiny tuft! Ah well. I love her tattoos. I usually don't like septum piercings, but hers is sexy.

I'm not sure why we're calling her a whore though. (By we, I mean you. Not me.)

B_bforestlake2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She has a lot of tattoos which usually turns me off, but her huge boobs and swollen pussy was to much for me to deny. Those burning angel girls are super sexy!!

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do girls do that to themselves?

I've noticed this with a lot of goth girls.... especially the really pretty ones... its like they act crude and they pierce themselves as if they held resentment toward their own beauty and body. Its like they want to destroy what they have, meanwhile people would kill to have their body. Its as if they are tired of being hit on, ortired of their beauty being perceived as their self worth. So they desicrate their body.

Its like a rich person ordering the most expensive lunch, because they can, taking it uneaten to a bum, and then throwing it out in front of the bum as if to spite them...

Personally she's kinda scary looking to me, without the tatoos and piercings should we be hot as hell.