Anyone else wax there chest?

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just got it done last week. I'm not super hairy, but it does grow in patches. It did hurt but not as much as I thought it would. Had it done by a professional, could never see myself doing it by myself. I also had some of the hair on my stomach done, but left a trail going down to my pubes.

Anyways I was wondering if it's true that when you wax many times the hair stops coming in?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I've had a chest wax done before, these days I just trim instead, I prefer a bit of hair now. I don't think it is true that if you have it done regularly the hairs grow back finer, and I pretty sure the hairs will always come back no matter how many times you have it done.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Just got it done last week. I'm not super hairy, but it does grow in patches. It did hurt but not as much as I thought it would. Had it done by a professional, could never see myself doing it by myself. I also had some of the hair on my stomach done, but left a trail going down to my pubes.

Anyways I was wondering if it's true that when you wax many times the hair stops coming in?

The only time I waxes my chest was in English class, when we were learning about HOMOphones, like "their" and "there."...

usfer767

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I shave mine....and like it when there's about a weeks worth of growth. Not too hairy and just enough to look good.

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get a full body waxing the hair growth slowed down and less grew back. I use to go every 3-4 weeks now I go 2-3 months.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To answer OP's question. Will it stop eventually? I do the waxing in our salon. It's different for everyone. A little explanation: The reason for waxing is to remove as much of the hair as possible. During waxing a person's hair may either break off just below the surface or the entire hair shaft with the root is removed. The entire shaft and root needs to removed. The goal is getting the hair follicle to die, thus stopping hair growth. Over time as the hair is removed it will begin to come in finer and not a coarse.
It will take many years before the follicle will die, if at all.

If you enjoy the feeling of a waxed chest or body then do it.....:wink: