Anyone else with a short foreskin ?

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media

Anyone else with a short foreskin?

Mine has never covered more than half the cockhead. When I was a teenager, this was a major hang up for me. I’d never seen anyone else with such a short foreskin – except circumcised guys, but that was different. When I did my military service and saw lots of other men nude, I realised that it isn’t as unusual as that. But ever since I’ve been very curious about length of foreskin.

Since teenage years, my foreskin has even got shorter. Now it only covers a third or at best a quarter of the cockhead. It about corresponds to the coverage index CI 4 (When soft foreskin covers the corona leaving most of the glans exposed), though my foreskin is much shorter than the one in the picture. http://www.newforeskin.biz/CI/CIchart.htm. And a soon as I start to get hard it disappears completely.

It also seems to me that the CI 4 is the most unusual coverage rate: you seem to either get all of the cockhead exposed, or most of it covered. Less than half but still covering the rim I’d say would account for less than 5% of men, if that.
Has anyone else with a short foreskin found that it tends to get even shorter ?

jared84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive heard of people who left theirs pulled back 24/7 and it shrunk and "disappeared" over time [until there was no foreskin left] but i dont know if thats related to your situation.

Mine is short. When really flaccid my skin covers about half of my head, typically right after a hard work out. More commonly it covers just the coronal rim of the glans particularly if I go commando. When erect it completely pulls back behind the rim of the glans. I've seen a few like this though it isn't common. I thought maybe it was due to having a large cockhead but mine isn't large. Were you always like this before your teen years? I saw mine gradually pull back during my teens.

Ionto said:
Anyone else with a short foreskin?

Mine has never covered more than half the cockhead. When I was a teenager, this was a major hang up for me. I’d never seen anyone else with such a short foreskin – except circumcised guys, but that was different. When I did my military service and saw lots of other men nude, I realised that it isn’t as unusual as that. But ever since I’ve been very curious about length of foreskin.

Since teenage years, my foreskin has even got shorter. Now it only covers a third or at best a quarter of the cockhead. It about corresponds to the coverage index CI 4 (When soft foreskin covers the corona leaving most of the glans exposed), though my foreskin is much shorter than the one in the picture. http://www.newforeskin.biz/CI/CIchart.htm. And a soon as I start to get hard it disappears completely.

It also seems to me that the CI 4 is the most unusual coverage rate: you seem to either get all of the cockhead exposed, or most of it covered. Less than half but still covering the rim I’d say would account for less than 5% of men, if that.
Has anyone else with a short foreskin found that it tends to get even shorter ?

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
lvprcm said:
Mine is short. When really flaccid my skin covers about half of my head, typically right after a hard work out. More commonly it covers just the coronal rim of the glans particularly if I go commando. When erect it completely pulls back behind the rim of the glans. I've seen a few like this though it isn't common. I thought maybe it was due to having a large cockhead but mine isn't large. Were you always like this before your teen years? I saw mine gradually pull back during my teens.

Mine also covered about half the glans as a teenager, then pull back, since about age 18 or 20. I also thought it was because I had a relatively long cock and big cockhead, but I've seen many bigger that are completely covered by a foreskin, with lots of skin to spare, so I suppose it must be genetic. In fact, our coverage rate seems to be pretty much the same.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
jared84 said:
ive heard of people who left theirs pulled back 24/7 and it shrunk and "disappeared" over time [until there was no foreskin left] but i dont know if thats related to your situation.

No, I always have the foreskin covering, but if I do pull it back, it stays pulled back. And if I happen to get hard, it tends to stay pulled back, which requires some attention...

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Another secondary question.

If you have a short foreskin, have you ever been asked if you were circumcised? I have, from doctors, family members (!) to sexual partners.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ionto said:
Another secondary question.

If you have a short foreskin, have you ever been asked if you were circumcised? I have, from doctors, family members (!) to sexual partners.

Haha, I actually think I just got accused of this again today in a PM here ... even though I made sure to put up photos here clearly showing my foreskin. But, coming it at around CI-5 on the chart, my foreskin "disappears" from view entirely once I'm erect... and numerous sex partners over the years have either asked how come I was circumsized or else reacted with surprise when later seeing me flaccid and having 'suddenly grown a foreskin'. :rolleyes:

Reactions: bluedevilgator

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
uncut said:
:smile: Hi If your foreslin is too tight stretch it. It will take time but it will work.

It's not tight at all. It's just short! In fact, it's got a big opening. It needs to, because it covers the widest part of the cockhead.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine is short. In my early teens, it covered my glans completely. As it grew, I kept peeling back the foreskin (hurt like hell) everyday. Now, when soft, the skin sort of bunches up behind my corona. It looks pretty much as though I am cut.

orodoir

Experimental Member
Media
I lost my covarage during puberty, when the rest of my penis started to grow much faster than my foreskin. While beeing completely covered as a child, my glans is totally bared today, there even isnt much bunching behind the rim. When it started I used to pull my foreskin forward, to regain coverage, but gave up, when it started to retract on its own a few moments later.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
[FONT=&quot]Resurecting an old thread here. I thought other men with a short foreskin might be interested to look at Uncut guy’s photo. They[/FONT] are ordered from 1 to 7, 1 being the shortest foreskins and 7 the longest.

The short ones (this is where you can find the 1’s) Uncut Guys Photo's: Type 1 have far fewer hits than the long ones. I imagine that long foreskins attract a lot of attention, especially from cut guys, whereas short ones are only looked up… by men who also have a short foreskin and want to compare. I found the comparisons interesting.

S

SirConcis

In that blog, some guys are not fully flaccid. And a couple have a loose circ.

I think that short foreksins are less common these days with the uncut generation in north america because the anti circiers brainwashed parents into never retracting their son's foreksin. At the gym, I rarely see short foreksins in the young adults. But when I was younger, of the roughly 45% of guys who were uncut, there wewre a number whose foreksin didn't cover fully when soft (which is what triggered my desire to be like that, I had an ant eater).

My guess is that it is decided in early childhood. If foreksin becomes retractable before the growtgh spurt at age 3, it probably ends up short enough that when puberty comes, the glans can easily poke out of the foreksin. If the foreskin remains long enough during childhood, when puberty comes, the overhang causes the foreksin to stretch at same rate as the penis grows.

or perhaps it has to do with how quickly the penis grows. If the penis grows fast, the foreskin doesn't follow and becomes shorter.

It is an interesting phenomena, and would like to know more about it. I think it has to do with much more than genes.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alot of people have asked if i'm uncut since i have some foreskin or at least it looks like i do...

i'm technically cut though, not sure if it started out the way it is now, or if I stretched it during puberty... I've considered getting recut, but I don't think I could do it...

once had a bf go psyco on me about it, and say i'd have to get recut if we were going to be together long term... luckily our relationship ended before it became a problem..

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
At the gym, I rarely see short foreksins in the young adults. But when I was younger, of the roughly 45% of guys who were uncut, there wewre a number whose foreksin didn't cover fully when soft (which is what triggered my desire to be like that, I had an ant eater).

My guess is that it is decided in early childhood. If foreksin becomes retractable before the growtgh spurt at age 3, it probably ends up short enough that when puberty comes, the glans can easily poke out of the foreksin. If the foreskin remains long enough during childhood, when puberty comes, the overhang causes the foreksin to stretch at same rate as the penis grows.

or perhaps it has to do with how quickly the penis grows. If the penis grows fast, the foreskin doesn't follow and becomes shorter.

It is an interesting phenomena, and would like to know more about it. I think it has to do with much more than genes.

Thanks for the interesting comments. I can confirm what you say about it not being very common to see men with short foreskins (exposing say half the glans or more), but I can't remember if it was more common before. It was only when I did my military service and saw dozens and dozens of men under the showers that I saw others as short as mine.

Your explanation of how some men come to have a short foreskin also seems to correspond to what I experienced. I can't remember ever not being able to draw the foreskin back and expose the glans, even very little. But until I hit puberty the foreskin still covered all the glans. And then it seemed as if I grew out of it.

I used to be very envious of men with a long foreskin, but of course you come to terms with what you have.

ChrisG27

Experimental Member
Media
I'm lucky. I'm British, so uncut. And my foreskin has always been relatively short. And loose, not tight, so I've never ever needed lube. For those of you who don't have a 4skin, the feeling is:
  • because I was never cut the head is still very sensitive, which means that with a bit of the head exposed, wearing boxers as it brushes against the material when I'm walking, it feels like I'm being given a light subtle hidden handjob;
  • in bed on my stomach, I don't need lube and, with the loose 4skin moving up and down the head, again it feels like someone else is touching it.
But if you have a relatively long foreskin that doesn't stay back when you roll it. Don't worry. Very few people know the art of semi-circing. Which turns a CI9 or CI10 (see the link in the first post) automatically into a CI4 or CI5. And it stays that way for days (if you want it to).

For those who don't know how to semi circ, it's probably not easy first time round. But it's painless, keeps it healthy and sensitive, and your girl/boy friend will love it. And you can undo it and put it back to normal easily. You just need 2 hands. Once you've got the hang of it you can do it in 3 seconds or less.

As with all instructions for what's actually a simple 3-second thing, instructions would be long and convoluted and probably make a simple rapid cock adjustment seem complicated. Which it isn't.

But if anyone's interested, post to this thread and I'll write step-by-step instructions for you to try at home.