Anyone else's bollocks rise up?!

BigPackage

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had this happen to me for many years now but am just wondering if anyone else has it. Basically maybe once or twice a day my right (always that one) bollock rises up into the sac. I went to the doctors many years ago but of course it never did it whenever they examined it. I know nothing of it - I can't feel it and the only way I know is if I pull my pants down and it's gone high up. I then push it back down again. Sometimes if it's a bit tighter than usual I can feel a sort of a plonk feeling as it clicks back into position when I'm pushing it down. It doesn't hurt and it's done it for more than 10 years without any effects. Just annoying when it does it that's all. Anyone else had this?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you mean goes up as in into the socket which it dropped out of then that is entirely normal. Both my balls do this although not regularly, they did when I was younger.

It's nothing to worry about and its kinda fun to pop them back out I think.

BigPackage

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess so yeah. The left one hangs as normal but the right one has a tendency to go up into the sack and I have to push it to pop it back down again. Glad it's normal!

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
In my youth my right testicle would also do that occasionally, but never the left. I attributed that to the fact that my left one has always had a slight varicocele which would get in the way of that happening on the left. Haven't had it happen since very early adulthood, however, as my balls became too large and low hanging for it to happen anymore.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's your bodies own natural temperature regulator for you testicules. For healthy sperm cells to survive they need to be kept at a constant temperature. When its cold, up they go to keep warm, when its warm, down they go to cool off.

adam

Expert Member
Media
You could get your balls up and down by scratching your inner thighs with a sharp.
So could I.
It is one of normal neurologic responses we healthy people have, in other words, at least your cremasteric reflex must be intact.