Anyone Ever Been Offered Money?

D

deleted924715

Lol here's the text:
"Hey Chanelle,

Im looking for a Sizequeen to have a little bet with - she judges 3 Size Contests on Skype, if I am defeated atleast twice I pay up $100 (Paypal or you another way if you prefer)... but if I win all 3, you would post on the forum telling everyone I have the biggest cock.

Im a pretty cocky, early 30's aussie... need something to challenge myself.

Let me know if your interested?"

So the more I read into it, it seemed like he wanted me to do some SPH with him and I am not into that.

Boys entertain themselves in strange ways...

Not directly, But I got the message!

Same not asked but got the hint. I went for a job interview when I was young he was probably in his 60's ? Told me I was not getting hired because the ladies in the office didn't think I was a good fit.

And then he told me you should go down and apply at Victoria's secret at the mall. Then made a few more comments while walking me to my car. Little did he know my mom drove me there so ya he acted better once he saw her. If I would have told her what all he said to me she probably would have beat his ass in the parking lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Candela
D

deleted924715

I was offered £200 and a new hairdryer to "go out for dinner - just dinner I promise" with my boss's boss when I was 18. He was about 45. I took the bollocking off my mum for taking her hairdryer without permission and it getting stolen from the house I was staying at (also without permission) instead.

Multiple times. And I've accepted the offer evertime, it's kinda hot..

OldWise

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As I read the question, I thought, "well, that's one question that never applied to me." But then an old memory resurfaced, one I hadn't thought of for 40 years. When in college, I sat next to an attractive forty-year-old woman in a family-style restaurant. We ended up chatting and had a great time. She asked me if I wanted to join in a drink back at her place which was nearby. Half an hour later, we were naked. The romp was intense, with our sweat flying off our bodies. She asked me to tell her about young women I had fucked recently as I was fucking her. At one point she cried out that she wanted my baby. Since I was wearing a condom, I was startled, but I went on tell her that I was going to impregnate her, that her belly would swell with my child. It was freaky, but amazing. Afterwards, I was getting dressed and she offered me some twenties, at least three, maybe four. I was stunned and declined the money. She argued with me, but could not convince me to take it.

Later I told my buddies about the incident. All of them told me I was a fool for not accepting the money. (My rent was $180 a month, so three or four twenties was huge back then.)

Reactions: Huaimek186

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Same not asked but got the hint. I went for a job interview when I was young he was probably in his 60's ? Told me I was not getting hired because the ladies in the office didn't think I was a good fit.

And then he told me you should go down and apply at Victoria's secret at the mall. Then made a few more comments while walking me to my car. Little did he know my mom drove me there so ya he acted better once he saw her. If I would have told her what all he said to me she probably would have beat his ass in the parking lot.

exactly when did the “ladies in the office” get to weigh in?

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am a man and have not personally been offered money for sex . A lady friend was staying in a posh London hotel with her husband . A male guest chatter her up and offered her six hundred pound for sex , she was a little shocked laughed and said No . In retrospect she felt really flattered that at 46yrs she still appealed to men .

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I am a man and have not personally been offered money for sex . A lady friend was staying in a posh London hotel with her husband . A male guest chatter her up and offered her six hundred pound for sex , she was a little shocked laughed and said No . In retrospect she felt really flattered that at 46yrs she still appealed to men .

For anyone reading later, one woman is not all women, and the flattery issue has been covered.
Unless the recipient has a fetish for objectification, and consented to you objectifying her, offering money is highly insulting and objectifying.

People are NOT commodities.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey, what the hell....I'm from the seventies. And when these Sveeedish women sang about money, money, money....Anifrid vas mine....:) :)

Back then, I was offered money by gay guys....lucky i didn't, cause AIDS virus arrived soon after and I breathed a huge sigh of relief I didn't give in.

Well, this film clip was before the final cut.

Last edited:

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
in college i was a waiter at a restaurant near a gay club so we use to get a lot of groups of gay guys in for dinner before going to the club. I was constantly being hit on and having my ass appreciated even though they knew i was straight.

There was this one couple who would always request my section and flirt with me, always commented on me having the cutest ass. One day one of them said the finest thing on the menu here is that cute ass of yours how much to get it to go. I laughed it off as i usually did saying i was flattered and he said no really throw out a number to let me watch that fine ass as you pump into him...i said if i give you a number then I'm a whore and then we are just negotiating a price, my momma didn't raise no whores.

It wasn't the last time they tried to buy my ass for the night, but it never happened.

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok. So people have offered me money for favours or company and I've always felt instinctively uneasy with the over generous "contribution" towards the taxi home or whatever. It's always the money I have a problem with. If someone's spending money on a holiday or a day out or whatever, I'm ok with that... but where all this started when I saw the thread...

So the weirdest money-based sexual interaction I've had was with an older guy on a gay site early on in my career. His thing, he said to me, was that he wanted me to menace, degrade and threaten him via email and PM for which service he would then transfer money to my account.

I was like, Nah mate, you're clearly off your rocker and I'd be carted away by the boys in blue.

And he said for me to ask another site user whether he's kosher or not. So I check with this second guy who confirms that, yes, this man gets off on this shit and will pay out.

He referred to the transaction as "cash rape".

I did not take him up on the offer.

Reactions: 286798

jay4422

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not offered money but i would have my dates 100% paid for in exchange for the lady of the night to be dominated later on. I consistently had a hookup girl pay for fancy dates, she was 100% submissive but the fact that she paid for everything was another level of control that added to the pleasure. Kind of a common theme with a few women id hookup with. As for men, oh yes most ive been paid was 500 to get blown with a condom on , but that was agreed upon.