Anyone ever cum from giving someone ELSE a blowjob?

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ramsey do you mean from giving someone a blowjob or do you mean going down on a girl? Im confused...you are straight? curious?

I get very excited while giving blowjobs but cum..hands free...no

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ramsey do you mean from giving someone a blowjob or do you mean going down on a girl? Im confused...you are straight? curious?

I get very excited while giving blowjobs but cum..hands free...no

My original thought was wondering if the ladies ever came hands free from going down on a guy, but for discussions sake just opened it up to all because of the prevailing number of men here.

As for the part about myself, I've hardly ever gotten oral so haven't been able cause a hands free orgasm. Crap, on both counts. I've never come from going down on a woman, but that doesn't make me love doing it any less!

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: I orgasm ridiculously easily when I'm with a partner and I really do love giving bjs. And guys tend to be appreciative of my enthusiasm. :tongue:

Heck,just hearing about that... I don't even know you and I'm appreciative! :tongue:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know, right? I've never even told my closest girlfriends that this happens to me. The only ones that ever knew are the guys I've given head to...well, if they told someone else then those people know too. :biggrin1:

I've told a friend here or there. They looked at me like I was mental :redface:. So it really is cool to find someone else.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've told a friend here or there. They looked at me like I was mental :redface:. So it really is cool to find someone else.

Actually, in a way you are mental-in a good way! Without that strong brain muscle causing all that excitement, you wouldn't be having those orgasms!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
woww subgirrl, it is good to hear such things from women. Keep on good work ;)

Thank you, I will :biggrin1:

Actually, in a way you are mental-in a good way! Without that strong brain muscle causing all that excitement, you wouldn't be having those orgasms!

True! I think our minds have a lot to do with it as well. I think people can talk themselves into enjoying or hating any part of sex. Maybe they won't quite talk themselves into an orgasm, but a positive attitude does go a long way.