Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had many boners in Speedos. One of the best ones was on Thomas Street in Pacific Beach. I was wearing a red and black striped Speedo. I fell asleep on my back not far from the water's edge. When I woke up, I had a huge bone pointing north. I flipped over quickly. I wonder how long it had been hard before I woke up?

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
I was on the swim team, so it was pretty easy to hide it, b/c I'd just jump into a pair of sweat pants or wrap a towel around me. Although, apparently one young lady liked what she saw, b/c after a swim meet at the next practice, a guy on the team told me a girl was asking about me and apparently told her which bus I took (my school and a neighboring school had a combined team, b/c our team numbers were too low to have our own teams. So, I took a bus to the neighboring school), b/c she was on the bus the next night.

Reactions: MrGumbyman

Dareios

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I do not mind having a booner in a speedo or Aussiebum. As a matter of fact ... I often make sure that I have a hard one when putting them on. Do not mind showing it and do not mind people noticing I have a booner. Women have breasts do not they which they also show.

Reactions: titan1968

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah whats the problem I ask? I wear speedos all the time and take a boner as it comes - the beaches I go to are not that crowded anyway, so, having a 'boner' in my speedo is never an issue. Often I will just take my speedos off when that happens and enjoy the experience - can always roll over and sun bath my back!!

Allanon585

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I do not mind having a booner in a speedo or Aussiebum. As a matter of fact ... I often make sure that I have a hard one when putting them on. Do not mind showing it and do not mind people noticing I have a booner. Women have breasts do not they which they also show.

boner nor booner. not making fun just being helpful

urnextboyfriend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've gotten hard in speedos many times. The best time was when I was making out with this guy I was dating, after we had been at the beach together. He ended up taking my cock out of the speedo and sucking it. That was fun. =)

Btw, your penis is less noticeable if the speedo is dark, like black or navy.

CoolSam

Experimental Member
Media
It happens, then I keep swimming ;-) (I am gonna be very fit!!!).
It's too ambarrassing to get out of the water with such hard on, not my kind.