anyone ever get a boner in a speedo

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
does anyone ever NOT get a boner in speedo?!

LOL! Absolutely the point of wearing them and looking to see who's got them on?

I'll have to say, though, that seeing a guy tenting a pair of boardies is fucking HAWT!!:biggrin1: All those 'innocent' straight bois coming out of the surf thinking they are safe cuz they aren't wearing a speedo...HA!

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always get hard when I'm trying on new speedos in the store, or when they come in the mail from ordering them online,

also get hard whenever i'm in the shower alone, have come close to getting hard with other guys in the shower but it usually just gets a nice semi. which really isn't a problem since everyone on my swim team after practice has a serious shrinkage issue so we all try to get things back to normal after spending several hours in the cold water.

When I"m on deck for meets getting hard usually isn't a problem as there is so much else going on, unless I haven't been in the water for a while and my suit gets try and my mind gets distracted, though its usually not a big problem since unless its just super hot out we usually wear short shorts or our warm up suits or our long jackets on deck or any combination there of.

Sometimes I think the jacket and speedo look can be really hot, I've even driven home from meets and gotten ice cream, etc, wearing just my speedo, flipflops, and warm up jacket. Have even gone inside different stores dressed like that on a few occasions. I mean I was wearing a shirt and shoes lol, I've never understood the no shirt no shoes rule, but we don't have to wear pants or shorts lol.

I loved when I studied abroad in australia everything was so relaxed we could go anywhere in anything we wanted, sometimes would just go all around town in a speedo, since we were in a small town right by the beach, just stick the debit card in the waistband and your good to go. I always do that with my hotel keys too, just stick em in the waistband, hence why I never return them, they wouldn't want to know where they've been.

I've gotten hard in speedos many times. The best time was when I was making out with this guy I was dating, after we had been at the beach together. He ended up taking my cock out of the speedo and sucking it. That was fun. =)

Btw, your penis is less noticeable if the speedo is dark, like black or navy.

Thats awesome, once I dated a guy who was on our rival swimteam, I know that sounds bad, but he was really cute and we had alot in common, this was back in the days when I had six pack abs. Sometimes after meets we would leave together and not bother changing and just go back to his house and swim in the pool and then take a nap together in just our speedos on his chase lounge sofa thing that they had out by the pool, (and yes other things happended on that sofa too)

Another boyfriend, he wasn't a swimmer, but he'd always love when I'd get home from work as a lifeguard, or just from runnin around, swimmin etc, with a shirt, flip flops soccer shorts with either briefs or a speedo underneith, it so turned me on to have him put his hands up my shorts.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Swimming in college, one semester, I was at the pool 1st thing in the morning every day before other classes. We wore speedos. Since it was first thing in the morning, most of us basically tumbled out of bed, got to the pool, and were still susceptible to an early morning recurrence of the boner that we each woke up with.

So, yeah, everyone at some point boned up in the shower. Everyone boned up in the pool in their speedo. It was pretty cool and you could enjoy it when you just relaxed into the feeling of starting the day using and working your body and having a stiff cock at the same time.

It might be because it was a diverse-but-focused group of guys, or it might be because it was first thing in the morning, but there wasn't a lot of teasing or even commenting when someone got a hard-on in public.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Let us imagine a July afternoon spent lounging around with a couple of friends on a ski boat idling on the Columbia River. Let us imagine how mellow and relaxed I was feeling after downing a couple of beers under the hot sun. Let us further imagine what happened when an attractive lady friend began rubbing tanning oil on my back....

You get the picture.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Swimming in college, one semester, I was at the pool 1st thing in the morning every day before other classes. We wore speedos. Since it was first thing in the morning, most of us basically tumbled out of bed, got to the pool, and were still susceptible to an early morning recurrence of the boner that we each woke up with.

Yea morning practice always sucked lol, I hated gettin up at like 4:30am to be at school by 5am. Sometimes I would just put my speedo on before going to bed, so then I'd already be dressed, since didn't have to shower, do my hair, etc. just to go to school and jump in the water. Though this is dangerous because I know of an occasion or two where I forgot to take clothes to school with me. lol, so then would have to either be late and go home and get clothes or if I realized it call my parents and have them bring some to me at the hs, though this didn't work in college. so some days I would just have to go to class/school in a speedo with my shorts over it, and a team t-shirt.

but there wasn't a lot of teasing or even commenting when someone got a hard-on in public.

Agree we didn't really have any teasing about anyone gettin a semi or full on hard, as we all knew that it was a matter of time before it happened to us and coach definatly wouldn't tolerate it at all, and no one wanted to swim laps thru breakfast. (the parents would bring in breakfast for morning practice so we could eat after or before we got changed for class, usually ate before in nothing but our suits on deck since no one wanted to be the last one to eat and not get any food.

So, yeah, everyone at some point boned up in the shower.

Its a perfectly normal reaction to bone up in the showers after swimming in the cold pool, think its just a natural body reaction, since it wants to ensure that the entire body gets back its proper blood flow.

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I do (rarely) Actualy if I feel a start of a hard on, I will go on my stomach. Once I have saw a guy with a speedo with half a hard on (or more) he was talking to me like there was nothing, I thought he look provocatif for no reason and it was out of place...

forever

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I got caught out with the early morning boner many times when I swam in the morning Squad. I wore speedos as a matter of routine back then and initially wore pair of red standard school edition speedos underneath tracksuit pants. I remember standing by the pool getting ready to swim, it was usually cold in the mornings and so i waited until last before taking off my tshirt and trackies. Normally my cock would be more fluffed than usual, taking into account my morning glory. I can remember a few times where I had a full blown boner which was noticed by the coach. This happened to other guys on occasion and every time the coach would notice and tell us to jump in and try to ignore it. No one ever discussed it directly.

I also had cum and pee stains on my speedo from time to time, depending on whether i had masturbated before getting ready and not cleaned the pipes, or had a pee when I got to the pool. I noticed this on many guys as well and more people appeared to tried to hide this indiscretion more than a semi raging boner.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

It is YOUR responsibility to make sure any images linked are of people over 18. If you can't prove it, don't post it!

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
On holiday back in my teens, yes. But haven't worn little speedo trunks since I was 15-ish. My dick would always be packed to the side, as down was too constrictive and up too risky if anything happened. Mostly swimshorts since then, but I have short, square cut black trunks for places in Europe that object to proper shorts. You can still see what's going on, but at least you don't get a gap between the fabric & skin whenever there's a bit of swelling.

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Am sure many do
Straight mate brought a wonderful book of Australian surfer / lifeguards for me, and a great proportion of the Images were of the guys in there Speedos, many with at least Semis

why he brought it for me, ha.
not to mention the speedos pulled right up the arse-crack'

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've gotten hard in speedos many times. The best time was when I was making out with this guy I was dating, after we had been at the beach together. He ended up taking my cock out of the speedo and sucking it. That was fun. =)

Btw, your penis is less noticeable if the speedo is dark, like black or navy.

Whew! Good thing my Speedo style trunks were black!

Attachments