Anyone ever get caught cheating?

PowerBottom4Hung

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just wondering if anyone out there has ever got caught cheating? Or when was the last time you cheated on your partner? Do you get off on not getting caught?

Thoughts?

D_Judith K Rantz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope. Cheating is for cowards. Boys and girls cheat, men and women communicate and stay faithful. If it's not working, communicate with your partner. If it can't be fixed, end the relationship.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mostly, I can't get caught because I don't believe in secrets. The wives who I have sex with, mostly have their husbands right there watching. In the past though, I had two really close calls in the same week. The first, a woman and I were fucking in the living room of her house. It had gone from hello to fucking in about 5 minutes. All of a sudden, there was the sound of her hub's car in the driveway... I was dressed and out the back window, holding my breath and freezing to the back wall of the house before I knew it, hearing him come in and begin to talk to her.
A few days later I was in my apartment with a girl. Then the downstairs bell rang and it was another girl who thought I was exclusively hers. It was necessary to send the first girl down the stairs while the second came up in the elevator.... Both scenes were so totally unpleasant and unfair, that I made up my mind never to be dishonest about sexual encounters again. I have kept the resolution all my life (with one or two but almost no exceptions).

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never cheated, altho have refrained from telling some folk M/F of my preferences, till absolutely necessary
to my detriment with some guys may i add..?
another eg
she was blind to see i preferred guys etc, so maybe that's a partial cheat, then again i saw it more as her lust for wanting to get into my pants hah

now that i read that,overall i think i have been cheating
drat'
not a bad topic for a first post OP

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Discovering that one's partner cheated is very painful. It's a bit disturbing to imagine someone enjoying inflicting that kind of pain, or treating it like some sort of game, like his or her partner's feelings don't matter. It's emotionally sadistic.

D_Judith K Rantz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
C'mon giggles. Talk like that shuts down the thread, people won't want to contribute now.

Oh please, if one comment saying how I emphatically disagree with cheating "shuts down" a thread then you guys have a smaller set of balls than I imagined :tongue:

C'mon monogamy-challenged, share your stories!
I won't rip your head off, promise :wiggle:

Discovering that one's partner cheated is very painful. It's a bit disturbing to imagine someone enjoying inflicting that kind of pain, or treating it like some sort of game, like his or her partner's feelings don't matter. It's emotionally sadistic.
Exactly.

Last edited:

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I caught my gf cheating on me, although I never really believed she was exclusive with me. She had gone to Houston to see a gf of hers. When she came back Sunday afternoon she came over and we got right to helping me relieve the pressure of no sex for two days. I went down on her and there was cum in her pussy. Although I was surprised it did not stop me from continuing to lick and suck her to orgasm. I actually found it very exciting to be eating some guys cum from her. It was like getting lucky twice in one day.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
wow, even if you are 50/50 this seems a bit unnerving to me- I'd think that you would certainly feel a bit disappointed- or angry, or frustrated- or S O M E T H I N G. Maybe you just aren't telling us the full story... but it's hard for the casual reader to hear something like eating strange from your GF on her unfaithful return without processing some negative emotion. Perhaps you could elucidate?

D

deleted556573

Yes ma'am. Quoted for truth.

I think I would have much preferred to have caught my then-boyfriend in the act rather than to have found the pictures, copy of Craigslist ad, and text/picture messages a few weeks later.

Upon discovery of his cheating, he was promptly thrown out.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never cheated on a committed partner. OAN, I discovered my now ex wife was cheating on me. The extent of the cheating I was unsure about - but something DID happen. She denied it but I knew something happened. We divorced about a year after that.

Simba