Anyone ever get cracking sound in their cock?

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ever since I have done doggystyle with girls I have had something occur and have never known whether it is normal or not. When really ploughing in hard now and then (maybe like once every 3 or 4 sessions) I might hear a crack in my penis. Now it doesn't hurt - the noise makes me cringe but their is no pain, I continue to have a hard cock and I carry on. But I wonder if it is on the brink of injury and I have got away with it loads of times.

be great to know if anyone else gets this or knows what I'm talking about!

Thanks

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
did you notice if your penis was bending or was bent just before you heard the cracking noise?

it could be tension on the suspensory ligament causing the cracking sound. if your penis was pushed down at a sharp angle you can get a popping noise from the tension. like a bow string. you might even feel a odd twist at the base of penis. you can get small tears in the ligament from sudden bending or stretching the penis.

you mentioned no pain and no lost of erection, still you might be experiencing micro-fractures in sheath surrounding the corpora cavernosa or the corpus spongiosum. if you're feeling no pain any damage should heal. just keep an eye out for bruising, changes in quality of erections or if your penis starts to curve where/if it never curved before.

i don't have a penis. i'm not a doctor. have you tried google or webMD?

i don't mean to freak you out, it might just a knifty trick your penis does. still it's your penis, sweetie, you just get the one, so be careful with it.

ML

D

deleted136887

have had that happen, same situation(doggy). did not sustain any damage. But as the lady above observes"you only got the one", so take care

mattflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think you want to put a little bit less pressure on your penis when you're having sex. You don't happen to have an upward erection? Because those are pressed down the most when you're doing it "doggy-style."

I'd just bend over a little bit more towards your partner and see if it happens again.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats very true! My penis isn't curved, but it does point upwards. I can't do positions like pile driving as I can't bend my cock down that far without it hurting. And girl on top can put too much pressure on if the girl leans backwards.

adam

Expert Member
Media
So do I.

Sex with gf in doggystyle, every moment I thrust in, it does consecutively and repeatedly make snapping sound. The sound bothers me. Moreover, the base of my cock hurts, however, I have no problem to keep mine hard. So I do hate the position.
Mine looks like a banana, bending upward and so tight high angled that not easy to pressure it downward. Even if it is forced down by hand, it also hurts and snaps and i can obviously see the suspensory ligament rising at the jucture of the cock and the pubis

Provably in your case, the tight ligament might cause to make cracking sound.

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard the same noise the other night, doing missionary. My cock bends downwards so it's the opposite effect then you upward curved dudes.

It scared the fuck outta me, but I wasn't going to stop lol.

SpyPhrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've heard it before too... almost like the sound of closing a big book.
My cock also bends downward but if I remember it was the classic butterfly so I was probably driving too hard and came in at a bad angle. I'm too scared it will happen again so I don't do missionary b/c my cock doesn't natually bend that way so it hurts to do missionary.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can anyone think of an alternative entry angle for doggy style?

And girls, if your man doesn't like a position or something do you hate him bringing it up and would rather he just got on with it?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mr_Cumalot - if my boy doesn't like something i so want to know about. he shouldn't have to grin and bare it while his cock is in some vaginal half nelson. menfolk speak up, if it hurts, doesn't work for you or ya just don't like it say something.

ML

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It happens to me too. No pain...I just think of it kinda the same as cracking fingers or whatnot. It's a way of relieving tight tension. This happens for me when it's moved too far downwards or to the side. But I think it's fine.

DONGBLKMAN10

Experimental Member
Media
ok.. this happens to me all the time.. even when jerking off.... its just ur hips pop poppin... well that what it is with me... cus sometimes i can get it to pop two time(both legs).... next time ur fuckin notice if its pops back there behind urballs... most likely its ur hip bone or could also be your tail bone--hope this helped

totallyaverage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have a strong upward curve and have had this happen several times in the past. When I was younger I dated a girl who liked to be on top and rode hard, happened often with her, and always seemed like I took a little longer to finish when this happened. No bad ever came of it.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
Ever since I have done doggystyle with girls I have had something occur and have never known whether it is normal or not. When really ploughing in hard now and then (maybe like once every 3 or 4 sessions) I might hear a crack in my penis. Now it doesn't hurt - the noise makes me cringe but their is no pain, I continue to have a hard cock and I carry on. But I wonder if it is on the brink of injury and I have got away with it loads of times.

Thanks

I crack my ligaments every day as part of my jelq.

F

TheMarchHare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

Thanks

Oh.... that sounds scary. It's good that it doesn't hurt, but that could just mean you're slowly weakening the arteries and/or muscle in it, rather than rupturing them outright.... which could eventually result in you rupturing an artery outright, or injurying yourself in some other way... most likely resulting in a very painful, and highly avoidable surgery of your penis, involving needles and bloodlettings to reduce risk of priapism, and then fixing it... involving scalpels and stitches... ::shudder:: Either way, I'd go to the doctor now while you're still ok... and just avoid doggy style.. or be more gentle... or change your angle. ::shrug::