Anyone ever had a 3-way?

Hung8x6PhD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can provide stories later when my internet is behaving better but I have been in a 3 way with: 2 ladies, and a gent and a lady...both types on multiple occassions. Other than that I have had a few fourgies: myself and 3 ladies, and myself, 2 ladies and another gent. Lastly, I have got to participate in a couple of orgies and a ganbang.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just experienced my first one yesterday! - actually skipped the "threesome" and went right to a "foursome"! :eek: (MMFM)

I had been upset over some stuff in the threads (probably shouldn't be, but there you go), but there's nothing like having 3 men fawning over you to improve your mood! :wink:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK I'm not going to actually tell stories, BUT... I've had much more than a threeway. I've had sex with five or six men at once in a group. Yes, I have a past... Not exactly proud of it, but it was fun at the time. :biggrin1:

61_

Yeah, I've had dozens and I gotta say, even when it's bad, its still a fun thing. Just make sure everyone is on the same page with what will happen. The alternative can turn a fun night into a screaming match.

boatnhard

Experimental Member
Media
I have been lucky in my life to experience MANY 3-ways, MOST very enjoyable! EVERYONE has to be on the same page. One of the best was not to long ago. I was in Denny's haveing a late (after the bars)breakfast. This young couple came in and sat at the counter next to me . She was a pretty little thing and her boyfriend was black and GEORGEOUS!!We start talking and they were VERY FRIENDLY(and half-drunk), I got a real good vibe from them. I mentioned I had some smoke with me and long story short we ended up going to their apt. Lights down low , music and we smoked . pretty soon they started getting REAL SEXY with each other with me right there on the couch with them.I felt her hand on my thigh and soon she had her hand on my now hard cock. Her top came off and soon him and I each had a tit in our mouths , hands are everywhere and I reached over and felt HIS BIG COCK in his jeans.He pulled his zipper downand SHE pulled his cock out.She asked me if I had ever seen a dick as big as his(it was 9inch or so)?Soon she was sucking it and he looked over at me with a smile on his face and pulled me over and started kissing me. Soon all our clothes were off and he was eating her pussy so I started sucking his cockand licking his balls. I felt BOTH of them playing with my 71/2 inchesof hard dick.Soon she wanted me to fuck her and as I put it in he moved up so his cock was in BOTH our faces!Her and I started sucking on his dick and I felt him start to rub my ass and soon he had a finger in my hole.THAT got me going so I started fucking her as hard as I could!I didnt want to cum to soon so I slowed down and and I sAId to him "FUCK ME" He got behind me and using spit for lube opened me up and going slow, started sliding that big fat black cock up my ass!As he fucked me , my dick was fucking her. I am not sure how long we fucked like that but soon we ALL HAD TO CUM!Yanking his cock out of my ass, he said"LET'S CUM ON HER FACE!" As she played with herself and cumming we both jacked our cocks and shooting our loads allmost at the same time came ALLOVER her face and tits!IT WAS WILD!I bent over and licked up the cum still on his cock and hand. We all calmed down and savored the moment, I thought this might be the time that things might get uncomfortable, but they were so cool and BOTH of them said how glad they were to meet me. Getting dressed they gave me their cell no. and said to call them soon!I am supposed to see them agAIN THIS WEEKEND!

Manbap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had many times 3-some. To enjoy a 3-some better to be the third...means a couple and you are the third.The couple wants to experience something new and that just gets so excitting to you to see both of them each want a "piece" of you. If you had 3-some with people who don't know how to go with it, it could be boring.

grendel25

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think I've been in five, all MFM. Four of them had bi-guys involved. The hottest thing about these was how totally worked up the gal got seeing two guys suckin each other. Man, if she's into it, that's just the best!

Of course, safety first!

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Aaawww...........c'mon Monster!! We want to hear your stories!! :biggrin1:

Yep. Was in a relationship with my girlfriend and best friend. The 3 of us lived together for 3 years. We did and went everywhere together. The sex was awesome.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have to admit it isnt a common thing to find and it seems more common to find a man woman looking for another than 2 women looking. I have been included with friends who were in relationships they were fun but obviously they focused more on each other. The best 3some Ive had tho was with these 2 Indi-babes I'd dance with at a bar. Me and my buddies would go to the bar for the weekly dance party and there were many regulars. We would often see these couple of girls there and would join them to dance. They invited us to a party they were having at their place on weekend. It was a pretty good party and at about 3 oclock the party was winding down and I was in the kitchen with the Kim and Jen i had a good night flirting and dancing with the two who had not seemed to care that both were getting attention. As the night wore on the flirting turned into rubbing grinding and alot of sexual comments/jokes. I figured I should call a cab for me and my friends I didnt think anything would happen with 12+ people in the house(My 2 friends were in the next room singing to old rock tunes and playing clue wrecked out of their gourdes) Jen said they moved the phone to her room cause someone stole their last one at a previous party. They lead the way and showed me to Jen's room. Kim closed the door so the i could hear the cab ccompany tell me it was a minimum 2 hour wait and since we were aways from the city center it we wouldnt be near the top of the list. The whole time I was on the phone Jen was groping up my leg or rubbing my hair at the back of my head (which drives me wild) I hung up the phone and told them it would be like 2 hours and appologized for the long wait to come. Kim jokingly said "2 hours how will we ever pass the time" she squeezed her smalll tits playfully. I mumbled that I could think of a few things Jen playfully pried asking like she had no clue what I might be suggesting, I stammered alot after that and than she said oooh I see and poked my increasin bulge and laughed "its somthing dirty" I groaned and told them it was their fault since they were so hot. I can't really say how it ended up happening but before I knew it they were stripping me as i was trying to kiss which ever one got closest to me head. Before long
almost 3 hours had passed and I had made love to both of them at least twice not to mention copious amounts of oral sex. My buddies were banging on the door yelling that our cab had been waiting for like 10 min. I got dressed and thanked them for a great party. The girls laughed and said theyd make sure to invite me to the next one. I have had a couple of other sessions with those to beautiful girls somtimes with other people included as well. But I guess those are different stories for later... hehe I didnit no how to end and that one was lame sorry.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did you ever have a 3-way with a guy and a girl?

Yes. We had encounters as a threesome over the course of 3 months. I ended it when the girl in the threesome was using me as an excuse to dump the other male (her at that boyfriend) for me. She violated the one rule I had going into the situation. It was strictly emotionless sex on my part and any development of emotional ties based on said encounters would result in my ending them.

End of.