Anyone ever had a 3-way?

mnrocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know if this counts but....a bud of mine has a glory hole set up, very nice with seating, movies, etc.. You never see him as he is on the other side of the door, but the last scene was with about 9 guys a couple being "str8" very hot scene as they came very quickly and quite vigorously! A nice variety of cocks and bods involved. These scenes always get me going...

RedScrotum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first was a MFM 3some. then a MFF 3some. then a MMM 3some. I've also had a MMF 3some. I have to admit thet I was very excited at the MFF and barely lasted long enough to satisfy both of them. It is very hot having 2 women trying to outdo each other! I enjoyed all of the combinations and would try any combination any time

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been a part of a few three-ways and even more during what I call my "self-demolition" phase before I was married. Only in one 3-way was another guy involved, and neither of us were gay so we kinda shared. Kinda, but we were both looking for self-satisfaction more than a group hug kind of thing, so that didn't leave me with a favorable impression.

The group things were different, and I have to admit that I was not a fan to begin with. But my band mates knew I was hung, so the lead singer made sure that I got invited to the party. Not so much the guest of honor, but I think he was trying to attract some girls in particular. Now that's marketing.

Anyway, I did get into the whole scene, but after a while it became somewhat depressing and I had to just start making excuses for not taking part. I actually starting dating this girl steadily more as an excuse for not joining the group than really liking to be with her. We broke up pretty quickly, but the die was cast, and I didn't get invitations any more. Well, I did, but they weren't of the command performance variety. And I didn't feel pressured to attend.

Didn't stop the 3-ways, though! I like being the center of that attention, but that was long ago. Already confessed all of this to the wife (she reads this too, you know) so I think that's all the detail necessary.

Happily monogamous now, but with wild memories! :biggrin1:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The best group scenes are when the participants are strangers to each other.

I've had many three-and-moresomes over the years, with current partners, exes and strangers. 99% of couples bring too much baggage to the encounters, as did many of mine when I was part of one.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to be a regular on the group sex scene. And I would agree with bbucko on the dynamic of threesomes with a couple. I did, however, have a great memorable experience with a couple in Sydney during the Gay Games in 2002 -- I met one guy in a sex club and he hauled me home to hubby. The partner was UNREAL: tall, beautiful, hung. The three of us played for hours and repeated it twice more before I left Australia.

My boyfriend and I have had good times with another. But the energy is definitely strange.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The best group scenes are when the participants are strangers to each other.

I've had many three-and-moresomes over the years, with current partners, exes and strangers. 99% of couples bring too much baggage to the encounters, as did many of mine when I was part of one.

For me, the best 3-somes were with my girlfriend and spouse, or ones where everyone is friends but not romantic partners. I'd rather share my body with somebody I know and love, not some stranger - but that's me. YMMV. From my experience, the attitude and mood of each person matters most whether the 3-some is successful or emotionally unpleasant.

Had two:

First was in boarding school with 2 friends of mine, one male, one female. Basically we took turns with the girl, not really a true three-way. The lights were completely off so it was pitch black. Kinda clumsy.

The second was last month at a bathhouse in the steamroom which I documented elsewhere on this site. That was very HOT and it felt great.

I agree with bbucko. The dynamic of threesomes is better with anonymous partners.