Anyone ever had a 3-way?

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I see quite a few people say that 3-somes are hot, and others say they did not have pleasant experiences.

Since I've enjoyed dozens of them, I notice that threesomes can have similar moods as twosomes, just more so. Such as you can have silly and playful sex just 1-on-1, but silly and playful threesomes are even more playful. And while a twosome can become intensely passionate, threesome sex (with 3 people who are all in love with each other) becomes extremely passionate at times. Rough sex becomes rougher with 3 people than with 2. Even slow and romantic can seem even more romantic when making love with 2 partners at once. (Hmmm... The romantic mood really depends upon how much all 3 partners are in love with each other.)

Even negative emotions get amplified more for 3-somes than 2-somes. Clumsy sex seems clumsier with 3 people involved. And if you feel emotionally vulnerable at times during sex, you may feel even more so during threesomes after the initial "this is hot!" reaction wears off. If 1 person feels uncomfortable, awkward, or out-of-place, then the mood for everyone can quickly spiral downwards. At those moments, I checkin with the partner who's feeling down and ask if there is anything the other two of us can do. If I feel down, I can hint to my partners what I want.

I have regular 3-somes (as in at least once per week), and right now, I still prefer 3-somes over 2-somes almost any day.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, a few threesomes of different varieties. I've had good and bad experiences... in the end I think the most important thing is emotional maturity and everyone involved being fully equipped to handle the impacts on their life and relationships that come out of a threesome.

I wouldn't sleep with a couple I thought was having problems or if I thought it would cause them.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wouldn't sleep with a couple I thought was having problems or if I thought it would cause them.

The problem is one never knows until one is in the thick of it, and then it's kinda too late. And this comes from both a third wheel and someone who's been partnered.

Stephie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As I've discussed with monster, my standards are pretty high. You're hot and all but, uh, I dunno if you're HugoB material. Submit an application and I'll get back to you in 4-6 weeks
fine i will skip you then lol

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The problem is one never knows until one is in the thick of it, and then it's kinda too late. And this comes from both a third wheel and someone who's been partnered.

No, but there are some times when it's obvious...

Like you know HugoB isn't going to have a threesome with Stephie and Monster, because he wants Monster all to himself.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, but there are some times when it's obvious...

Like you know HugoB isn't going to have a threesome with Stephie and Monster, because he wants Monster all to himself.

LMAO

I wouldn't mind another MMF 3some, but I'm not sharing Blocko.:wink:

Londonfields

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ive never liked the idea of threesomes and was furious the one time i got tricked into one. Basically, i'd contacted this hunky-looking type on the net and he's said 'come on over', so off i trotted to Kennington, south london, in a state of high excitement...
the first disaster was that i took off my glasses to look cooler, (so i thought!) and walked right into the wrong house (it was a hot summer), climbing up the stairs to the first floor and taking my shirt off as i went. Seconds later i was running for my life, pursued by a shocked and screaming housewife. Once i'd fled - and tracked down the RIGHT address - my fella came sheepishly to the door. Yes, there was a catch, it transpired. I could have sex with him - but ONLY after I'd had sex with his boyfriend first!!!! eh????? He nudged me towards a closed door. When I opened it, there, spread-eagled on the bed, ass waggling in the air, I saw one of the LEAST sexy guys I had EVER seen - about 15 years older than the other one, and in pretty lousy shape. 'I can't do this,' i protested. 'I can't fuck this guy!' I made as if to go, when fella number one said,' Look, don't go. what if we all do it together?'. I agreed, very reluctantly, and so it was. But i can't say i liked it much, coz there we were, three in a bed, and it was only ONE of the guys that I fancied. The other, I just put up with. That's my suspicion about threesomes - that most times, one of the three has the hots for only one of the other two...

diego

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i had a 3some couple times, always MFM. My dream'll come true if were MFF. Ok. But I am young and i have a lot experiences to learn. Well MFM it's kind strange to start but after averyone is full horny. Damn It's a fenomenal sex experience

Supeer Mario

Experimental Member
Media
Yess. 2 guys, 1 girl.

Had various roles. Mainly sucked all the time.

I fucked the girl (a friend of mine), but sucked the guy (a friend of the girl).

I also recieved blowjob from her, but at the same time the guy was recieving blowjob from me.

I like sucking dick. Though, I never let any male suck my dick.

It was a nice experience, anyway. :)

VW53

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a couple over the summer, once with another couple, and the other with my partner and a friend of ours. I enjoyed them both, especially the one with my partner. (It was with the guy that turned me on to this site actually.) Lookin' forward to it again sometime.