Anyone ever have a 4 hour erection?

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you have a erection lasting for more than 4 hours you should contact your physician immediately.

Everyones heard that phrase on all the E.D. pill commercials.

I know of no one that has had a 4 hour erection before. Unless your fucking for 4 hours. That doesn't count.

But has anyone had a 4 hour erection that is unwanted and won't go away? Did you have to call a physician? Can your penis become damaged if it's erect more than 4 hours?

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you have a erection lasting for more than 4 hours you should contact your physician immediately.

I know of no one that has had a 4 hour erection before. Unless your fucking for 4 hours. That doesn't count.

But has anyone had a 4 hour erection that is unwanted and won't go away? Did you have to call a physician? Can your penis become damaged if it's erect more than 4 hours?

I've been hard for 4 hours. I think other horny people have been too. I think what they're talking about mainly is if you have an erection after taking the ED drug.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media

Yes, I've had them. And it was an available woman, six hours to make use of what we had, and it stayed up for almost all of it. That was when I was younger. Don't know if it would ever happen again.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I've had them. And it was an available woman, six hours to make use of what we had, and it stayed up for almost all of it. That was when I was younger. Don't know if it would ever happen again.

Kudo's to you. like I said at the very top. KUDO's for fucking. But that doesn't count.

I meant a erection that just won't go away. Like if your reading a book, or cooking, or doing yard work. Erection Lasting for more than 4 hours, THAT YOU DON'T WANT.