ANyone ever have a GLORYHOLE run in...in a public restroom?? ...

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Can't count the number of times I got sucked off through a glory hole. The first time was weird though. I had to use the toilet to piss because the urinals were full and I almost jumped out of the stall when I heard a guy say through the hole that he wanted to suck my cock. I turned both ways to see where it was coming from and the hole with the lips poking through was on my right. He stuck his tongue through and I just turned and lay my cock on his tongue. I then fed it through the hole and felt the warm mouth work me like a mad man. I went from soft to hard in a microsecond (hey, I was still a teen) and that was a bit of a problem. My girth trapped me in the hole. The guy went to town on my cock and I was on my tiptoes. My legs were cramping and I was going crazy. He kept me right at the edge forever. I was just about to cum when a guy started to bang at the stall door yelling for someone to hurry up so other guys could use the toilets. I lost my hard on and I pulled out without cumming. I went back to that restroom later to see if anyone was there, but it was empty... I think I must have jacked off 4 or 5 times when I got home thinking about that.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i think i would give it a try if it were to ever happen as i'm more fixated on just the cock than the rest of the body but to this day it's never happened and i don't go looking.

i do enjoy watching the vids online though.

B_kracker

Experimental Member
Media
I haven't done this often.. but i have been the cocksucker and received head in that situation...I guy I blew had a nice thick one turned out to be the dad of one of my buddies.. I could see him leave but he couldn't see me..I have hung around with my friend and his dad several times since..but have never said anything