Anyone ever have probs...?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Altairion, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not sure about anyone else here, but do any of you ever have problems with you dick being erect all the time? It isn't like I neglect it or anything, (trust me I don't) but it seems to have a mind of its own half the time.

2. Imported

Gold Member

Captin_hung: this is called priapism ( i think thats how you spell it feel free to correct me)
    it could potentially effect your potency later in life as i could damage the vessels into and out of the penis i suggest you go to your urologist to get it checked out

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Believe it or not, I learned how to control it when I saw a certain circus act.

A chair, a whip and a gun tamed it.

4. Imported

Gold Member

pdrprst: It depends on how old you are, how aroused you are, and a lot of other things. There have been times in my life and people in my life that have inspired what might have been called medical conditions by others.

5. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

If ou are between 15 and 20, its normal ,if outside that, there may be a problem.

Do you mean ALL the time? As in every hour of the day? Because there is a condition that causes a perminent erection, or do you mean that you get one very esily and often?

If the latter,and you are between 15 and 20, Id say its pretty normal - have been none to get an erection from breeze presing my pants against myself :p

6. txquis

Gold Member

I dont have priapism but i've had constant boners
    pretty much any time the wind has blown, since 7th grade :D

7. B_HungSpermBoy

B_HungSpermBoy New Member

Yeh, I'm hard a lot of the time too,but it's not a full-on boner. It kinda goes up & down depending on the situation. I leak out a lotta precum & that's a bigger probelm for me. :blink:

8. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    heh its not like every hour, but it just seems to happen way too often. and with my age, i'm 21 so i guess that could partially explain it. i've just never really heard of ppl with the same thing. if it comes up, everyone seems to have the opposite problem goin on

9. windsurfer98

windsurfer98 Member

it happens to me, which is why I don't wear boxers.

10. Imported

Gold Member

Admiral Johnson: Happens to me alot to. It gets me alot of responses from people walking by when they see it.

11. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    Heh, i'm so used to boxers now that I doubt that I could switch to anything else. I guess I wouldn't mind so much except for the fact that I'm not such an exhibitionist.

12. Knight

Knight New Member

Yeah it does depend on age, the priaprism does seem a little extreme, he might be a horny teen. Having said that I'm 19 and get a hard on just by looking at my gf, even when I'm not thinking about anything sexual...she knows I get hard cos I rub it against her hehe :D

Anyway I get hard usually wherever I am, if it happens it happens, I kinda like walking around town centres or shopping malls with wood, or really I dont dislike it...I'm kinda indifferent I guess.

13. jonb

Gold Member

That kind of sex drive starts around 11 or 12 and continues into your 20s or even 30s.

14. Freddie53

Gold Member

Usually with priapism the erection keeps getting harder and then it becomes painful. If it is going down and then coming back up again and repeating the cycle it and as others have said you are somewhere close to puberty, then it is probably just raging harmones. Masturbation, when you get a chance, usually helps.

Draft saved Draft deleted