Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I tend to end up with them. I was with a correctional officer for years & I am currently with a police officer. Neither were in the field when I started seeing them, so I swear I'm not chasing the uniform. Must be something in the personality that I am attracted to. It's definitely hot though....I consider myself a lucky girl

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes. Many times. Only dated cops for awhile - they were the only ones in town without a criminal record! Didn't know it was a delicacy.

Helpful hint: Never, ever do it in a squad car. Do you have any idea how filthy those things are? Really hope that was the front seat, SK! The back seat.....*shudder*

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mhmm front seat or on the trunk :naughty:
Never the hood, dash cam.

Front seat is pretty crowded - computer, gun thing etc, but it was going well until the club thingy shook loose and whacked me on the head. Oh the police brutality!

Edit: Note my correct use of police terminology!

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Front seat is pretty crowded - computer, gun thing etc, but it was going well until the club thingy shook loose and whacked me on the head. Oh the police brutality!

Edit: Note my correct use of police terminology!

Ya know what's funny? I'm not scared of the gun going off by accident but more scared of the taser. I don't wanna piss myself if that thing hit me by accident! I made him take off his duty belt whenever possible. Oh and no shotgun holder in the middle console. :naughty:

D

deleted875903

Had two classmates that were drag queens. Both of them had a steady thing with the cops here. They used to brag about never.getting tickets because they were sucking the cocks of half the police force. Funnier than that is the fact that the cops knew they were guys. Go figure I guess if you have one you know how to suck one.

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not only dash cam, uniform cam, and one inside the cabin as well. Every bit as hot as they say and more. No way to deactivate the uniform cam once on duty. So you're always "on". Stay safe Blue...

AlexDB9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a fling with a cop. 6'4", huge cock, hot ass, total bottom. Lanky white boy with a Southern accent. To this day the best piece of ass I've ever plowed in my life. Did I ask him to leave his uniform on until I got there? Fuck yeah! Too bad he lived an hour and a half away or I would have gotten some more.

Last edited:

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I regularly play with a guy in the London Met, and I've certainly asked him to leave on his uniform on several occasions. He's into big feet, and I'm into uniforms, so it's a win-win.