Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fantasy for sure. I had a convo with a short stocky officer recently and he may have been 5’9 to my 6”4 but he had big dick energy to spare. He was too sexy. He could get it, no doubt.

Ron1990

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was 20 or 21, and I was trying to get blackout drunk at some dive on a Sunday, as you do. Hit up a friend of mine who lived nearby to see what he was up to. He said was drinking at a bar on the roof of a hotel (the standard, the one downtown) with some Asian lady and her friend. Had nothing better to do, so I drove over. It was DTLA in 2012, so the surrounding area was deserted when I arrived and parked on the street directly next to the place. I walked inside and pressed the button for the elevator. When the doors opened, I saw my friend with his hand up the dress of very attractive, fit, 40ish Asian woman with one tit hanging out of her dress. They were both trashed, and the woman had to pee. When she went to the bathroom, his smile left his face and he frantically told me what was up. She’d won some raffle to get a suite there for the weekend, she had her girl friend as well as her recently divorced sister and her gay black friend with her, and she was a cop, from Anaheim, of all places. The story was a little weird, but interesting, and considering all the insane shit that went on back then, it wasn’t that out of the ordinary. I decided I was gonna hang around and see what happened. To be continued for now, cause I’ve gotta try to get at least a couple hours of sleep in, but I’ll finish the story when I get to work.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
how did this happen and what was it like ?

I was living in Maryland and he lived near me. I met him in a yahoo chat room, we chatted a while and eventually he came by for some head. He made many visits until he took on another shift. After that, I never saw him again. It was hot actually, he had a pretty big cock too.

Oh... BTW... I did not know he was a cop until his second visit. He showed up wearing his uniform.