anyone ever have sex with a police officer

JockVamp

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
TRUE STORY! Me and a bud were in a wooded area at night riding around in a golf cart. We stopped and started sucking each other off. When - yes I swear to God - a cop drove up, asked for our IDs and after being scared shitless for about 10 minutes he started groping himself and the other guy dropped down and sucked him off. I've written it down in a full story several years ago if anyone wants to read the whole thing.

balkaneuro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
TRUE STORY! Me and a bud were in a wooded area at night riding around in a golf cart. We stopped and started sucking each other off. When - yes I swear to God - a cop drove up, asked for our IDs and after being scared shitless for about 10 minutes he started groping himself and the other guy dropped down and sucked him off. I've written it down in a full story several years ago if anyone wants to read the whole thing.
No way lol

Reactions: fredou127

CasualDude

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Damn, that's hot as f*ck!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Wow. That's some story.

KingSwing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once cuckold a police officer with his wife. It was totally random and the most awesome sexual experience ever. Hints the name KingSwing.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I haven't had sex with an officer, but I did get a blow job from one while taking a bong rip the morning of 9 Sept 11. 2012. I remembered the date for obvious reasons. I met him on a hook-up app and he was running radar a couple of blocks away. It was very early in the morning and he had a hard time playing due to being married. One of the smallest dicks I had seen on a dude but he was a shooter.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Had sex with two police officers (individually, not both at same time) over the years. Also had sex with a guy who claimed he was in the Secret Service, had a hot time.

Reactions: deano-uk

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recall getting a stellar BJ (dude was the most skilled, natural deep-throater ever) once in a local forest preserve. And as my cocksucker and I were finishing up, an very gay park patrolman came by to tell us the park was closing and it was time to get out of there. He made it subtly clear that he knew exactly what had just happened . . . and that he didn't mind one bit.

That's as close as I ever got.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Heck yes, we want to read the whole thing. Post it!

Reactions: titan1968

dewlove43220

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Hi All....Would love to hear more about this! :)

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, with some guys who were NYPD officers.....
They were part of a group of us that met to eat and watch football and baseball in the nude together...and sometimes things happened.
:shrug:
But, that was a long time ago..(late 1960's-1970's)..

Cowboy_Jake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Would love to read it. How do I access it?

Biguncut9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tend to end up with them. I was with a correctional officer for years & I am currently with a police officer. Neither were in the field when I started seeing them, so I swear I'm not chasing the uniform. Must be something in the personality that I am attracted to. It's definitely hot though....I consider myself a lucky girl

Wait a minute, was I the C.O?