anyone ever have sex with a priest or pastor

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had a fuck buddy that was a minister for a couple of years. Nice guy. Loved me fucking him. We talked religion every so often. He didn't seem to have any issues. Just liked big dick and happened to be a minister. We still keep in touch occasionally.

Saw another guy who was still in the Catholic seminary. He was a torchered soul. That didn't last long. I don't think he was goind to make it through the training.

When I was on Grindr, I have been contacted by two young priests. One of them told me that if he was happy in having a secret boyfriend (he proposed me to become so), then also God was happy. God is not that "cruel father" we think, but as "our creator", he welcomes all kinds of love, if accompanied by mutual respect, loyalty, true feelings .

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My husband when he was 25, met a guy who was 35 and was novice Master at a well known seminary.
The guy "lept over the seminary walls" into my husband's arms. They bought a house together. Several months later one of the noviciates came to see his old friend but my hunky husband opened the door wearing only short shorts (this was the 1970's). The novitiate had never met a gay man and had no idea his master had left the church nor had he ever met a gay man.

The novice Master turned into a sex machine and brought several STDs home, later died from AIDS. The innocent young novitiate is still straight; he and his wife have been friends of my husband for 40+ years.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first long-term boyfriend (seven months is long-term when you're 18 and freshly dating) had been engaged to a woman long before I met him. He left that woman to join the church, and then left the church when he came out as gay. I don't think he ever went as far as actually being a qualified priest, but he did have a photo of him meeting the Pope on his wall.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first long-term boyfriend (seven months is long-term when you're 18 and freshly dating) had been engaged to a woman long before I met him. He left that woman to join the church, and then left the church when he came out as gay. I don't think he ever went as far as actually being a qualified priest, but he did have a photo of him meeting the Pope on his wall.

So you've basically been fucked while the pope watched you ... that's awesome lol. I have wanked a few times to my copy of Scandal in the Vatican ... the pope sort of makes an appearance ... closest I've got ...