anyone ever heard of...

ErnieB

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do a Google search on "Jonah Falcon".... sites with pix (euwww!), text, history. You may not want to know any more.

B_Robert Fish

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by BIFFtheSTIFF@Nov 8 2004, 02:45 AM
i heard he's supposed to have a 13.5" dick, is this tru? any pics?
[post=262858]Quoted post[/post]​
Well, NO, actually, he doesn't! He's a shameless, self promoting egotist,
a psycho, actually. The only photos he does show, are very highly
suspicous, cannot be proven to be real. He has one pic in which he comparesit to his forearm, but if you look to the lines drawn on the photo, you will see that
they are not correct. The things that he has done, such as the "Rolling Stone"
article, and numerous other articles, were contduct over the phone, and the pics
were sent in by Jonah. AND, most importantly, he was NEVER, EVER, measured
on HBO's program even though he states that he was!
HE'S A FAKE!! He has made himself into a living JOKE!!

For more insightful Jonah info, Check out these sites:

Jonah's Fansite

And:

Jonah Falcon's Official Forum

Have fun! And don't bust your guts laughing too hard!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

B_Robert Fish

1st Like
Media
Oh! I forgot, there's more to tell you:

He makes all kinds of crazy claims, such as: He claims that he is the biological
son of John Holmes, WHO, was in real life, ALSO just a bit over 10" according
to his wife and many others who knew him (as seen on the E! tv network)
Jonah lives in Manhatten with his mother!

That just the tip of the iceberg!

joshstar

Just Browsing
Media
I met Jonah in NYC a few years back:

He is huge but not 13"

He is a psycho sicko freak

He lived with his mommy in a slummy messy dump of an apartment

I would not get together with him again and he got all pouty as if he couldn't believe anyone could resist his "charms"

B_Robert Fish

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by joshstar@Nov 13 2004, 02:42 PM
I met Jonah in NYC a few years back:

He is huge but not 13"

He is a psycho sicko freak

He lived with his mommy in a slummy messy dump of an apartment

I would not get together with him again and he got all pouty as if he couldn't believe anyone could resist his "charms"
[post=263631]Quoted post[/post]​
PLEASE!!! DO TELL MORE!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had the unsavoury experience of meeting Jonah Falcon before he began to bear an uncanny resemblance to the Pillsbury Dough Boy. Many, many pounds ago he was easier on the eyes than he is now, but just as grating on the nerves. He has been discussed many times on LPSG. Here are a few threads so you can read some about him, and about people's perception of him; there are links to some photos buried somewhere therein:

http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?showto...hl=jonah+falcon

http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?showto...1&st=8p=&#entry

Maybe CardiffDillon can provide more positive information on Mr. Falcon; he's apparently the only person here who's met Jonah that actually likes him.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I suppose I must be the odd one out here because, as DMW says, I actually do like him. I've known him over 6 years, we chat several times a week, have met up quite a few times for weekends, the most recent being a long weekend in London just a couple of weekends ago when he was filming a show for the BBC. I find him to be a much more rounded character, with lots of interests and passions, than others give him credit for.

I read some of the comments and don't recognise the guy I know. I don't see the self-obsessed guy who constantly talks about his dick. Sure, it's what he's famous for, and most people that meet him want to see his dick and they want to talk about it....and he obliges. I suppose anyone would get conditioned into knowing why people want to meet you and just giving them what they want. When we're together he's just another friend, we do all kinds of normal stuff, and his dick rarely gets a mention in conversation, although it has a kind of presence that you can't ignore.

Of course he is a self-publicist, and he's made his dick earn it's keep for many years, and that's part of how he makes a living. I dare say he'd be the same if he was famous for his musical ability or sporting prowess. We all make a living using the gifts and talents we were born with, there's no point having something people want and keeping quiet about it.

I also think people need to be aware that many of the statements floating around on the net claiming to be from 'Jonah Falcon' are actually posted maliciously and are not from him at all. There's a lot of 'spoof' material around and I tend to ignore it. Although we did have a laugh recently when we chatted about the reports of his death.

I'm sure some people want me to comment on his cock. His cock is enormous, and on a different scale to any other I've seen. I've seen it at all states of the tide, including fully hard and measuring in at 3 hands.... and then some. It takes a big effort and a long time to get fully hard. He claims to have the biggest verified cock in the world, maybe it's true, maybe it's not. Records are held by the people that claim them and can be verified. I could say that I can run 100 metres in 7.7 seconds, but that I've done it in private, I don't have to prove it to anyone because I know I did it, but I'd be lying. One thing is certain, his cock has been measured and measured and measured and measured. One thing I do agree with, the pics he's posted are crappy and don't show him off at all well.

I hadn't planned to comment on this topic and would have preferred that it slipped quietly into the archives. I know the person I know, and I'm not interested in a 'yes he is, no he isn't' debate. If people have a different opinion to myself then that's fine by me, but I don't jump on bandwagons, I speak as I find and form my own opinions. I have known the guy personally for quite a while, and I like him.

cheers

Dillon

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dillon, I just want to let you know that my dislike of Jonah does not in any way influence my opinion of you. I enjoy your posts, and if you find something in Jonah that the rest of us who have met him have missed, that's great. I base my opinion of him on the two times that I have met him. I'm glad to know that he must have some redeeming qualities. I'm harsh in my assessment of him, so that's why I invited you to comment: there's two sides to everyone and I wanted our new members to hear from the other side. Thanks.

Originally posted by CardiffDillon@Nov 15 2004, 09:36 PM
I find him to be a much more rounded character
Yeah ... I noticed in the Rolling Stone photo that he's 'much more rounded' than he was when I met him. (Sorry; I couldn't resist. You're choice of wording was too perfect a set-up to let slip by!)