anyone ever meet someone off craigslist??

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by bigdog83, Mar 3, 2009.

1. bigdog83

bigdog83 Member

im thinking of meeting a guy........for sex......never done this. have you or anyone you know done this? how did it work? meet first? or just go over someones house? once you 2 are alone, how did it happen? slowy? like talk a little whatever get comfortable, or did you basicly just sit down and grab his cock?

2. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd recommend not meeting someone off craigslist. My old rommate did it...A LOT. *sigh* and none of his experiences were something he was proud of or glad he did. He kept doing it because he had sex addiction... If you're gonna hook up online..go to a site where you get pics...and talk to them a lil first. May cut down on potential axe murders. :)

3. bigdog83

bigdog83 Member

why wasnt he glad at all? the one guy has sent me a few pics and he seems legit.

4. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    he wasnt...i didnt ask why..but he did it a lot and never once said a good thing about any of them. It got to the point we had to ask him to hook up elsewhere...because we had random people at our home all the time. If you got pics...and he seems legit...go for it. Never know if you dont try it...
    good luck

5. bigdog83

bigdog83 Member

do you know how he met them? like outside of the house? or did he just invite them over?

6. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

but, are they pics of HIM??

7. jossaer

jossaer New Member

hi
    I done it a few times, but is not a easy task.
    lot's of idiots out there and fakes that they dont do what they said, big mouths.

the best is to chat with them for a few times online and see what happend, some guys in the beggining are nice but after a while you find out that they are weird or they turn to be time wasters.
    you find out soon enought, usually after a bit of chat they start asking pictures and then the conversation stops.

but once in a while you find real cool guys that are great fun to meet and play with, specialy if you looking for something really naughty that you dont find often in real life meetings
    hope this help you
    Josefin

8. needbig_z

needbig_z New Member

I've met a few people from craigslist.

It takes lots of time and patience to meet somebody worth your time, though. Like Jossaer said, there are lots of idiots out there.

Take the time to talk to them, get lots of pictures, and only go with what feels right.

Some guys are really psychopaths and you should be able to figure that out in the first few emails.

Actually, I still hang out with 3 of the 4 guys I've met from Craigslist. They are totally cool...

9. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    sorting through the dogpile on craigslist isn't any different than other venues. if ur not good at judging character in a bar or at a party then ur not going to be very successful on CL either.

I've had quite a few good connections, granted they were for a quick wank/suk toss in bed but all have been fun, and i'm eternally curious about guys and what makes them tick so for me exploring new territory is primally satisfying.

as far as your friend/roomie goes OC i think maybe the fact that he had a sex addiction problem might have skewed his results.

my screening process goes something like this:

initial email should include pics, not xxx but at least face and body, clothing optional :) and cell#, a short fone convo can tell me more than 20 emails.

meet in a very public place, in the event he's a total fake/psycho you can easily abort the mission without trying to leave his place or get him out of yours gracefully. And if he just turns out to be somebody you dont' feel the chemistry with, dont' be an ass and make up some lie, be a human being and tell him that.

keep expectations realistic: you're not gonna marry this dude anymore than u did the guy u used to mess around with in hs. so have fun and enjoy the moment, if anything else grows (that doesn't require anti-biotics) then it's a bonus.

10. dustin7

dustin7 Member

I met a bi guy through CL. We fell in love and planned on being together. Sadly, he got his gf pregnant and had to marry her because of her mom's belief.

We ended our plan and we try to forget and move on.

11. Olivia

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Let me tell you, where I work I come across some criminal paperwork. One recently caught my attention. This group of 3 people advertised sex on craigslist. It was a woman wanting to have sex with men. When the guy would show up, the other two would be in the room or wherever they met hiding. They would rob the guy, and sometimes beat them up, so be careful out there!

12. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Ive met someone off craiglist
    She wasn't so bad, but the situation was.
    Lets just say I'm lucky I didn't get shot.

13. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    You have doubts. You are unsure of your judgment.

Start with the premise :
    All people are to some degree: self-serving.
    Most people portray themselves in ways which they perceive as acceptable.
    All humans have flaws.
    Some humans have mental instabilities and abnormal egos.
    Some humans are a threat to themselves.
    Some humans are a threat to others.

Now, you want to play the risk game? Meet this person during the daylight hours, in a very public place. If you are still questioning your judgment try a double date or self-defense and psychology classes.

14. rugbyguy14

rugbyguy14 New Member

Albums:
    don't ive done it and like every where on the internet and even on here people use pics that arent of them and lie about who they are where they live and work some people are unbalanced or just plain crazy

15. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    ya ur definitely right, lock urself in ur house and don't come out or talk to anybody or chat online till you're 75-80 that way u can be sure u won't ever meet a psycho, u'll BE ONE.

a life lived in fear is not a life, be bold

#15 thadjock, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted