Anyone ever mention he's got a small dick to you?

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
one of my first roomies, a very muscular, very shredded ex-high school football jock from Pennsylvania

he had an intense sexual life with his girlfriend, so it didn't seem to impact him adversely there, but he confided he really wanted to be much bigger (BTW, yes I saw it several times in different states of arousal, and yes he was at the lower range of size)

I didn't know about PE at the time, so when he asked if I knew of any way to get it larger, I recommended hanging weights from it -- he seemed intrigued .. we have since lost touch, so I don't know it ended

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can understand you being upfront about it to women.. but I assume you don't drop hints to other guys about it... right?

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a girl I hooked up with call me and tell me she fucked one of my best friends and about how small he was. To this day, I don't know why she told me that, but it's a pain cause now I know my best friend's size. Maybe a lot of it is bullshit, but for the life of me, I can't understand why people on this site are interested in knowing their friends' size; for me, that's private information that I never want or need to know about.

OffTLeash

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lol i used to have this friend who would constantly joke about how small his dick was saying things like " I havent seen my dick in so long, I could consider it legally dead!" I thought he was jokin until I talked wit his gf (close friend of mine) and i asked her truthfully if he was as small as he said he was. She laughed and said that it could be covered by one of her hands and was prolly 2-3 inches around. I began to feel abit sorry for him after tht...

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, one of my oldest friends told me one day "I'm kind of small," although I don't remember why other than he was talking generally about dating women. Several other friends, acquaintances, dates over the years have had small cocks (much smaller than the 5.5" or 5.75" that has been mentioned on here as small), but I don't remember any of them talking about it other than a friend who, when I was showering with him at the gym after running, suddenly said about himself, "it's much bigger when it's hard." (Even if it was twice as long hard as flaccid, that still would not have been saying much....)

D_Wedderelet Wonderwang

Experimental Member
Media
had a friend in grade school who had to let EVERYONE know he was the smallest in the class. Then he found out how big i was and wouldn't let it go til i showed him so i did. he then got jealous and we never were really friends again...

Media
lol i used to have this friend who would constantly joke about how small his dick was saying things like " I havent seen my dick in so long, I could consider it legally dead!" I thought he was jokin until I talked wit his gf (close friend of mine) and i asked her truthfully if he was as small as he said he was. She laughed and said that it could be covered by one of her hands and was prolly 2-3 inches around. I began to feel abit sorry for him after tht...

I actually can relate. My gf and I recorded her giving me a handjob. While it was happening I was so happy as I thought my cock looked really big........or at least bigger than usual. But when I saw the video, her hand covered almost the whole thing. You couldn't see my cock at all! Jut a wee bit of the head was showing out of the top. And her hand is not big by any means. It was quite a blow to say the least. I told her at least you don't have to worry about getting a tired hand when giving me a hand job.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In high-school the late bus for the students that did sports. One guy bragged about having a small dick.

He seemed proud of it. He was popular so I assume he got some good action with what ever he had.

RopesWife

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once heard Brad Pitt said in an interview that he is hung like a hamster. I've never been able to get that piece of information (don't know if it's true or not) out of my mind since. Every time I start feeling attracted to Brad Pitt, I remember it and the attraction fades (sorry, I only like guys with dicks that are above average +).

I saw a naked picture of Brad Pitt on the internet and it was one of the biggest letdowns of my life. It may have just been an unflattering shot, but it was very small.