Anyone ever mention he's got a small dick to you?

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My BF is small. at first it bothered me, but he has other attributes. No I have never said anything about his size or made fun of him. He frequently makes his own remarks about his little willy. I try to reassure him that I like him the way he is, but he still does this. That bothers me and I do not know what to do about it.
So I was posting in another thread about not knowing the dimensions of any of my friends, unlike, it seems, many dudes here. Then I remembered one exchange that happened years ago and wanted to know if it's happened to anyone else.

I had this friend in college who moved up to SF for grad school. We were sorta close friends, not super close. So I went up there after college for a few weeks to hang out. He had this new girlfriend that he'd just started seeing.

Anyway he and I were drinking and smoking a little herb and he was joking about how he and his new girlfriend had just had sex for the first time a couple of nights ago and then he made some joke about being worried about his small pecker. I didn't respond and figured he was just horsing around because he always was making self-deprecating jokes.

Then a few nights later he and his girlfriend and I and some other chick were at a party and he was completely shitfaced and the girlfriend had to drive us home. So she got into the driver's seat of his car and was fumbling around with her feet and said something like "Where's the clutch? Oh that's right, you don't have a stick! hahaa" and there was a strange uncomfortable silence. Then I realized he hadn't been joking around when he'd jokingly confided in me about his 'short'coming. And here she'd taken this opportunity to poke him about it.

So, anybody ever confide in you, guys or girls here, that he's got a small woopy? Or have you experienced some girl poking fun at her man's small shlong in front of others?

I'm talking normal experiences here, not SPH or other odd fetishes. thx.

Media
My BF is small. at first it bothered me, but he has other attributes. No I have never said anything about his size or made fun of him. He frequently makes his own remarks about his little willy. I try to reassure him that I like him the way he is, but he still does this. That bothers me and I do not know what to do about it.

there is nothing you can do. Just concentrate on his best attributes and accept him for who he is. Us guys are a bit funny in this area (of having a small penis)......I know this all too well from experience

Last edited:

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I try to reassure him that I like him the way he is, but he still does this. That bothers me and I do not know what to do about it.

It's his way of fishing for reassurance. What bothers you about it? that he's small or that he mentions it?

funtimeinbed

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have a buddy who always makes references that he does, nobody knows if he is joking or not but it used to be awkward now we just all laugh at most of the jokes....either he is trying to make himself feel could or he is packing and hiding the truth

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's his way of fishing for reassurance. What bothers you about it? that he's small or that he mentions it?

I wouldn't say that. It sounds like he's reciting a mantra to me - "Ihaveasmalldick, Ihaveasmalldick."

Life is hard, people all go about it different ways.

I was at a party in college and we were all drinking on the porch off the back yard. One of my friends at the time decided he had to piss and didn't feel like going inside, so he just went to piss by the shrubs at the edge of the yard. Another friend had do go also, so he decided to join him. They were pissing right next to each other, and I forget what was said, but I guess someone made a joke and then the second guy looked down at the first guy's cock, presumable saw that it was bigger than his, and said, "I have a small dick, but I've got really big balls." We were all pretty drunk, but the two of them standing next to each other pissing was SO FUCKING HOTTT, and then they were talking about cock sizes to top it off--I still think about it sometimes when I jack off!

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few years back, I worked with a guy who was not only well liked, but so good looking that he had nearly every female's attention.
It was assumed that, along with his other attributes, he must be well hung. Later, he mentioned to me that his dick was just about at the 5 inch mark, and that he was the one who was very envious of penis size.

Last edited:

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to honestly think I had a small dick, and I'm certain I'm made self-deprecating remarks about it to friends. I never had shower rooms growing up so I never knew what was normal. Now I know that 7" is pretty big by most standards.

Also, I remember overhearing the gf of a good friend of mine mention that he was quite small...it was hard to hold bak when he'd boast

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Years ago, I was at my 10 year class reunion in Oregon when two of us had to use the bathroom to piss and there was only one urinal. I told the other guy (George) that he could use the same one as I. The next thing I know he runs out of the bathroom telling everyone how small he was compared to me. I honestly didn't even look at his!!