Anyone Ever Notice That Orgasm Is Not As Strong After Sex With Large Member?

NSX57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Has anyone ever experienced this? After having sex with someone with a large penis, that the resulting orgasm is not as powerful? It feels like the PC muscles are not doing anything when you cum? It is hard to explain but I think this gives the general idea.

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol, if anyone says yes to this they might dampen their own ego, fantasy.. how dare you cast a light of potential negativity to the giant penis :)

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After having sex with a large member usually results with a huge orgasm with huge amount cum as if I've been edging - ohh what a 'wonderful' all over feel good.

NSX57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would not say the volume or orgasm is necessarily different but what I find is that the PC muscles basically do not contract as much, if any with a larger penis. I can not be the only one who has experienced this.

damnimbi

Cherished Member
Media
Huntington Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had a similar question about a year ago. While the orgasm can be amazing and seriously intense, I find it goes the other way after a few days. I get a reduced sensation. perhaps it's all up to doing proper kagel exercises and keeping yourself 'fit', something women have always known

NSX57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I had a similar question about a year ago. While the orgasm can be amazing and seriously intense, I find it goes the other way after a few days. I get a reduced sensation. perhaps it's all up to doing proper kagel exercises and keeping yourself 'fit', something women have always known

Yeah definately has to do with PC excercises but I think my PC muscles are pretty strong. Just surprised no one experienced this. Just don't feel the clinching of the PC muscules as much with someone with a rather large penis.