Anyone ever notice ...

hard1inva

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone else notice a difference in erection size depending on the situation? I've noticed that I get a bit larger when aroused by another party, as opposed to when I'm just masturbating. The size difference seems rather significant for me, with fully erect size varying by as much as an inch.

I was actually able to reach 8" on one occassion with the help of an enthusiastic young lady.

So am I the only one that seems to have that issue?

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
actually one of the reasons I signed up here was to ask about this. and I have seen it come up more than once in other threads.

my hub is the biggest guy I've been with at 8-8.5"x6.25-6.5" and he is definitely variable. typically he starts out impressive but not rock hard... gets harder all the time... and swells right when he's about to come or when we're doing something particularly hot and it's so interesting to me. as well as, uhh, feeling really good. that extra boost of size when I've already probably come myself and therefore all wet and open, damn. feel him all over again.

anyway it stuck with me, mostly because all the average guys I've dated were ON or OFF. none of this inbetween stuff. lol. I wonder if it's more common with bigger guys, the variability.

hard1inva

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I would be willing to say that the size difference is up to 2" at times. And this is fully hard. There are times that I've noticed I can roll a condom all the way down to the base, while other times I can barely roll the same kind down at all.

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed this.

iyikedralling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I definately see a difference in the stiffness and size of my erection given the circumstances. For instance, when masturbating or simply fooling around with someone my erecteeion is hard, but not that pulsating, extra-warm erection that I get when my arousal has slowly worked itself up. I find my erections are much more powerful when I've been dancing or physically flirting with an individual over the course of an hour or more.Those are also the times that somehow it takes longer for me to orgasm. For me, whenever my dick is that hard the nerves are desensitized and all I can feel when I'm penetrating is the pressure and motion of going in and out, there is no topical sensation at all; however the orgasms are always mindblowing. :biggrin1:

nystrongstroke2

Experimental Member
Media
Not to scare any of the women on the board,but this is the reason i think some men cheat.Think about it,once love making becomes routine in the relationship and there's not enough 4-play for us-we'll get stiff but only to penetrate-not a mind blowing stiffy though.With some1 new u tend to wanna take it slow-u tease eachother-see how far u can push eachother.That in fact is edgin to a degree.I noticed when i have alot of foreplay-kissing--rubbin-for a long amount of time-my dick grows out in length more than normal.I was once with a female that loved sucking me off so much she didnt want me to cum at all.she was suck and nibble on the head of my dick and run her tounge up and down the shaft of my dick.She made me stand at 9 inches long.maybe a lil ova-but when i go to measure myself-its between 7 and 3 quarter to a lil ova 8.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sares said:
actually one of the reasons I signed up here was to ask about this. and I have seen it come up more than once in other threads.

my hub is the biggest guy I've been with at 8-8.5"x6.25-6.5" and he is definitely variable. typically he starts out impressive but not rock hard... gets harder all the time... and swells right when he's about to come or when we're doing something particularly hot and it's so interesting to me. as well as, uhh, feeling really good. that extra boost of size when I've already probably come myself and therefore all wet and open, damn. feel him all over again.

anyway it stuck with me, mostly because all the average guys I've dated were ON or OFF. none of this inbetween stuff. lol. I wonder if it's more common with bigger guys, the variability.

Glad you mention this...

How your husband reacts to you down there is very similar to myself. Typically I cannot reach a peak erection UNLESS the woman is doing whatever she is doing JUST RIGHT and most importantly maintains the activity so that it stays that way. (I have injury-induced ED problems).

And then, like your husband, I have that "Boost" towards the end that puts me at another level. If I could maybe explain how I (and maybe he) operates down there, it will make it simpler:

1) Soft: (You know...swimming through a frozen lake, waiting for rescue in the North Atlantic, etc)

2) Semi-soft (75% of my non-sexual time)

3) Awaiting Orders: Sex is on my mind (like my verify pics) but needs some work to get to..........

4) Semi-Hard: Without ED drugs this is rare or fleeting. (Like my fist grip pic)

5) Hard: Im ready to rock. I require ED drugs and a cockring. I can orgasm from this state of arousal, but I am not yet at a peak size. (My shaving cream can pics and the one with me in a blue t-shirt)

6)Peak Time Minutes:biggrin1:: This is a state that I achieve only among women I truly care for and/or are very skilled at whatever they are doing. This is when I have those memorable orgasms that I lose all control of my breathing and I fight to control my gutteral moans. (Would love to photograph that, but thats like filming the Yeti...you'll just have to take the witness's word for it:wink:)

I dunno if that makes sense...but I tried:confused:

OmahaBeef

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My cock is thicker when I'm with my boyfriend. Length stays the same no matter the circumstances. My bf is extremely thick, so maybe my member is doing its best to compete when we're sucking/jacking. :smile:

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know that if I'm fully aroused it is rock hard and close to an inch bigger than normal in length and girth, I agree that a womans participation adds this excitement, if she doesn't seem to be enjoying it or if she's quiet I find that I will not keep such a rock hard erection. Its also harder the first few times you ever see a woman naked the newness of it all helps a lot. So women keep your men interested.

punishingone666

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive had the variable size happen to me on several ocassions. Mostly it seems if im teased alot or severely intoxicated. i also swell quite a bit right before i orgasm. and its all kind of painful to be honest. nothing i cant block out, but damn it hurts. ive heard other men speak about this and it seems only the larger ones experience it.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find that to be the case. I can do a pelvic muscle "pump" that will inflate my penis temporarily, but I can do it over and over, the pumping makes it extra hard and engorges and smooths out the skin of the head with extra blood. The length increases maybe 1/4" and the diameter maybe 1/8". If I am really turned on my penis stays this size a minute or so after orgasm.

hardarms

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have noticed this too, though when engaged with another I've never stopped to measure I'll bet I do increase at least an inch if not more. This seems to be especially true if getting a bj.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow Sares, thanks for sending me here.

I hadn't really noticed this much until last year. I guess I'm too focused on myself.:biggrin1: Anyway, I did meet a guy last year who was fully an inch to an inch and a half bigger AFTER I'd been sucking his cock for a while. He was about 6.5 and nicely hard when we started, but after about a half hour (lots of teasing and interruptions) he got extremely hard and noticably longer, probably creeping up on 8", judging by the amount "left out in the cold". I had never noticed that much of a difference before. I think like so many wonderful things about sex- everyone's different.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes it definitely happens with me. Alone doing a standard jerk, I measure figure 6.5" to 6.75" long. With lubrication and good stimulation I have been 7" alone. When my gf is sucking and literally worshipping my cock for a bit, I top out at 7.25" damn near 7.5". Girth is fairly constant though only ranging from 5.75"-6.25".