Anyone ever see a Guy wearing a Girl's One piece Swimsuit?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by matt121matt121, May 15, 2009.

1. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just recently saw and interesting picture and wondered if anyone had seen anyone actually do it out in public.

Anyone ever see a Guy wearing a Girl's One piece Swimsuit?

I know it sounds crazy, but when I googled it seemed like there are actually a decent number of guys who do this.

A Question I had was :
    Why would you wear a women's one piece instead of just a speedo?

There reason was they wanted some extra sun protection, and to have some chest coverage.

I think this is sorta weird, yet interesting at the same time, and would be sorta curious to try it in private (would probably have to be drunk to go through with it), though I would be too embarrassed to ever go to a store and buy a girls one piece swimsuit, and if I did it would have to be one that was very conservatively styled, and I'd have no clue about the sizing. I've seen pics on the net of guys wearing women's bikinis and they just look even more rediculous and the "tackle" would be sure to fall out.

Here's an intersting link that talks about this phenomenon:
    one-piece swimsuits

From these pics its hard to tell if these suits were possibly designed for men rather than being womens suits since they are lower cut on the legs, unlike women's one piece swimwear.

Attached Files:

2. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    those aren't women's one piece bathing suits, they're racing suits. many pro swimmers wear them

3. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

fetish?

4. PackedSpeedo?

PackedSpeedo? New Member

Correct, speed suits to eliminate drag, and newer ones controversially may provide buoyancy...would not recommend this for lounging around in, very restrictive and uncomfortable when standing upright and they are dry.

5. D_HesCrass

D_HesCrass New Member

6. wetnips

wetnips Member

Draft saved Draft deleted