anyone ever see or know a guy who DOESN"T have a penis?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I use to be on a nudist social site called Skinbook. There was a guy on there without a penis - nor vagina. I'm not sure how that worked but he had pictures posted of himself and there was nothing there.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use to be on a nudist social site called Skinbook. There was a guy on there without a penis - nor vagina. I'm not sure how that worked but he had pictures posted of himself and there was nothing there.

skin book is dead now i think...

yea i heard a story of one guy at an all guy naked event where someone had to ask a guy about his penis.. and he had to sorta make it pop out as it literally didn't show AT ALL.. not sure who it was more embarrassing for.. the guy or the person that had to ask him..

nitsud

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I know who you are talking about. He was on flickr.com. I can't find him right now.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The current Mr IML is a F2M transsexual. I've shaken his hand but never went in for an "inspection": I highly doubt that he's had a phalloplasty.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Just curious if anyone has ever seen or meet a guy who literally doesn't have a penis?..

I mean like he was either born without one, lost it in some type of accident, due to a disease, choice, etc, etc..

I would have to kill my self if anything happened to my penis

i.e chopped off from accident etc...

disease
i would want to die with it

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Once saw a guy in the showers at a summer academic experience at a small private college in NC: long hanging cock, no nuts whatsoever (his sack was just skin hanging down, no balls in it).

I wanted to ask him questions, but I thought that might be too much (I was a teenager and still a bit shy).

NCbear (who isn't shy now :rolleyes:)