Anyone ever seen anything like this

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first video gets posted at least once a week :p

Anyway, apparently he injects something into his bladder and then just pisses it out. edit: He's also injected his scrotum with saline.

The second video is some dude who went a little overboard with saline injections.

asta4125

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first video gets posted at least once a week :p

Anyway, apparently he injects something into his bladder and then just pisses it out. edit: He's also injected his scrotum with saline.

The second video is some dude who went a little overboard with saline injections.

???What, how the hell can you inject liquid in your bladder...I dont know about that....and the second guy....ive have no idea.....his balls are like softballs.....

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
???What, how the hell can you inject liquid in your bladder...I dont know about that....and the second guy....ive have no idea.....his balls are like softballs.....

Haha, I have no idea. I'm just going by what I've read from several people who seemed to be knowledgable on the subject. Not really sure how they'd inject stuff right into the bladder, though :confused:

Here's a url with a pic of someone injecting saline into their scrotum:

Saline Injection - BME Encyclopedia

asta4125

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha, I have no idea. I'm just going by what I've read from several people who seemed to be knowledgable on the subject. Not really sure how they'd inject stuff right into the bladder, though :confused:

Here's a url with a pic of someone injecting saline into their scrotum:

Saline Injection - BME Encyclopedia

My god...why the hell would anyone want do to themselves...

t0nyi01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I kid you not, my ex boyfriend used to cum like that! His balls were not that big and his dick was only just slightly bigger - used to cum buckets. Used to try swallowing him cumming and my mouth used to end up looking like i was blowing up a balloon! no word of a lie!

PeterPoole

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen a program were number 2 appears... He's really sick in his head...

He've had lots and lots of surgery in his penis.. He think its cool, that it looks like that, because it draws peoples attention in the showers... :eek:

He said, that it touches the water when he is sitting on the toilet!

The name of the programme: "The perfect penis" - definetely not him...

O

OldFirm08

I second the comments of HazelG..What the fuk!! As for that first one, hell that still looks like a 6 inch dick, just looks small next to those balls and the huge cumspew shots going all over the place.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's easy to inject a liquid into your penis. It's like an enema, but for your dick. It'll come out when your urethra is used like peeing or ejaculating.

That's how it looks like he came sooo much.

O

OldFirm08

Gotta admit that second one is one scary mess of balls and actually, quite a short dick considering how fat it is. He shook it so much you could never get a good look at it anyway.

B_CBTallthetime

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think the dude with the huge cock and balls, should keep doin what he has been doin. He must enjoy the hell out of it. Fuck, he should double the size of the cock and balls, get it all to weigh about 50lbs. Would be fun to play with the big toy

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That was disgusting!! Both vids made my stomach hurt. The first video, the amount of cum that shot out of his cock was just freakin' unnatural. It was a total turn-off.
The second video was insane. Why someone would do that to them self, is just beyond reasoning.
Both dudes are destined to spend long, lonely hours sexing without a partner.