Anyone ever try the "bathmate" penis-pump (water vac)?

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Hmmmm..... It seems fairly obvious to me that some of the moderators of this site have certain loyaltys to certain companies and don't like anyone expressing opinions about products they don't or haven't used previously. If you notice there lots of links to go buy vacutech and a few other brands..... Just an observation.
So, just how many quality pumping brands are out there TO be mentioned? For discussion purposes here, I'm going to define a quality cylinder as one with a quick disconnect female connection, and which comes in different sizes. If it's one size fits all, or it's a barbed tube connector, I'm not saying that it's not a good cylinder, but there are a million of them out there, and they're not all that expensive, so it's probably not worth a lot of time to debate the merits of one over another. If one in that class IS vastly better than the others, share the information, someone!

When men come to this subforum and ask about pumping gear, I mention Vacutech and Pumptoys in a positve light from personal experience. I mention LA Pump as one that I've heard good things about from others. There's Dr. Joel Kaplan; I'm not a big fan there due to the tapered shape. There's MW Pumpworks; I don't have experience with them, and I haven't heard others mention them that frequenlty. Same with Boston Pump. Same with CTC. Same with Newart. There's also Colt by California Exotics; they do come in different sizes, but the range of choices is limited.

So whoi else should I be mentioning?

So, just how many quality pumping brands are out there TO be mentioned? For discussion purposes here, I'm going to define a quality cylinder as one with a quick disconnect female connection, and which comes in different sizes. If it's one size fits all, or it's a barbed tube connector, I'm not saying that it's not a good cylinder, but there are a million of them out there, and they're not all that expensive, so it's probably not worth a lot of time to debate the merits of one over another. If one in that class IS vastly better than the others, share the information, someone!

When men come to this subforum and ask about pumping gear, I mention Vacutech and Pumptoys in a positve light from personal experience. I mention LA Pump as one that I've heard good things about from others. There's Dr. Joel Kaplan; I'm not a big fan there due to the tapered shape. There's MW Pumpworks; I don't have experience with them, and I haven't heard others mention them that frequenlty. Same with Boston Pump. Same with CTC. Same with Newart. There's also Colt by California Exotics; they do come in different sizes, but the range of choices is limited.

So whoi else should I be mentioning?
Oh sorry i thought this was a thread regarding "has anyone tried a Bathmate"

But yet you haven't tried one? I'm lost to why your in the thread and commenting on "air pumps"?

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Oh sorry i thought this was a thread regarding "has anyone tried a Bathmate"

But yet you haven't tried one? I'm lost to why your in the thread and commenting on "air pumps"?
Oh, sorry... I was just responding to your earlier 'observation' casting aspersions on the integrity of the moderators here. I am not a mod myself, but have committed the sin of mentioning Vacutech and Pumptoys, thus placing me in their suspect company:

mikelarge said:
Hmmmm..... It seems fairly obvious to me that some of the moderators of this site have certain loyaltys to certain companies and don't like anyone expressing opinions about products they don't or haven't used previously. If you notice there lots of links to go buy vacutech and a few other brands..... Just an observation.

D_Kim_CheeAPett

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a pumper with about 3 years of experience(on/off). I own a 2" cylinder(forgot the company...it had a distinctive flair that I had to modify for personal comfort) and a 2.25" vacutech thick wall cylinder. Both great cylinders and very durable.
I've read both threads concerning the bathmate, visited the site and will admit that it looks like a very interesting product(although overpriced).

The biggest attraction for me is being able to pump with water without having to waste mental energy being concerned about the safety of my pumping apparatus, as well as it being a one piece operation, allowing me to focus more on the pump session. I've tried searching for a vacuum pump that is compatible with the connectors on my cylinders as well as being water proof. Besides the already mentioned usage of a water collector hooked onto the vacuum pump, I haven't found anything yet. Although using a water collector would definitely work, I personally think it would be pretty damn cumbersome.

Here is my point(the previous stuff was just me explaining my experiences/motivations)...I'm sure that banning the bathmate representatives won't stop them from at the very least continuing to visit and read the threads here. So to you representatives, you certainly make some decent arguments about the bathmate, how about a link to the patent rights/information concerning the bathmate. I don't know if that's considered spamming, and if it is, could you PM me that info then?

I would love to see what was officially said/proven to the patent office to distinguish your product from everyone elses. Especially since you're charging something along the lines of 120(not including shipping) American for it. I know you guys are based in the UK and I don't know how your patent rights work over there, so apologies for any mistakes I've made in requesting this information.

Xikator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would also like to read about that patent. Just give us the patent-number, that's enough, I could look it up then.

Oh wait a second, everyone who could answer is banned... lol..bah.

Okay, I am one of the bathmate users but can't yet say anything about gains, I'm sorry. Until now there are none, but it has been only a week now, so relax.

About trustworthyness: Well, who cares, anway, it's the internet, everyone is anonymously here. I just do my thing and come back to you later. Maybe DickVanCock can also tell you some stuff, in my opinion he's the only other person beside me, that'd be one of the (rare?) specie of the bathmate-users ;)

Best regards!

Xiki

Xikator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have now used the bathmate for over 8 weeks on a daily basis and the gains are really only temporary.

It IS true, that the bathmate enlargens your penis by like 30% in girth and length(for a blood penis) right after the session, but it is a flat out lie, that you would gain 2cm or whatnot in 6 weeks. The temporary gains go back within 4-5hours. Totally.

I am very sorry to disappoint many believers, but it hasn't worked on me yet, neither on DickVanCock, we shared pictures and documented our processes together. Again: If there were gains, they are in the micrometer-spectrum.

And too, bathmatestore.com is lying on their page, having a before-after image for start->6weeks. But that image is absolutely obviously taken before a session and after a session. Nothing more.

Maybe there is an effect within a year or so, but not in the promised time. Not at all.

Best regards

Xik

DickVanCock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yep, I agree!.. I used it over 3 Months and got no gains!.. I always reached the same spot inside the Mate when I used it. Xikator and I shared pictures and documented our processes together, that´s right.
No permanent gains so far!

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m afraid anyone believing the claims and hype from companies manufacturing theses devices is a little naïve. But you’re not alone; I’ve also been a little naïve in my time. Fortunately, the experience didn’t cost me anything as I made my own cylinder, I couldn’t afford to buy one at that time, but nonetheless, as mine worked on the same principle I expected to make the same progress as guaranteed by the manufactures. I forget at what point realisation dawned but I’ve continued to pump since for the enjoyment and pleasure it gives me and what little gains I’ve made over the years, compared to the hype, I view as a bonus; I’ve had more success with other forms of PE.
The bathmate sounds a bit gimmicky to me and I doubt it would satisfy the requirements of ardent experienced pumpers who like to be in control of the pressure and not reliant on some bit of old tank track. Nor will it have much appeal for guys who enjoy long pumping sessions and don’t want to be tied to the bath for several hours. As for bathmate’s claim of better gains, I take it they mean bigger and/or faster? Well, as already said, that ain’t going to happen. But for guys interested, I think it would help them develop a better informed view if those who already own bathmates along with other types, or type of cylinder, could write a small review comparing them, especially if they already wet pump. That way guys will know the true value of what they are getting for their money, without all the crap.

hrnysydny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BATHMATE FEEDBACK

I bought the bathmate ... it doesnt seem to work for me ..

Now then, i dont know if im doing something wrong - but - when i use it i get red marks, cock turns purple almost. It seems to restrict bloodflow as the rubber at the base of the bathmate seems to constrict the base of my cock.. When i remove my cock you can see multiple rings around my cock where the rubber has gripped me.... Im only 7.25inch length and 6 inch wide so i cant understand this.

yes - i guess you could say that my cock feels a little heavier and thicker but no way am i gaining anything like they claim. I dont feel like im getting a pull at all to increase length, but like i say maybe its because the rubber seal is gripping me and not allowing this.... or maybe im doing something wrong.

smakdiddi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It appears that using the Bathmate is not producing the results that everyone expected. For those of you doing wet pumping using a standard air pump and cylinder, are you experiencing better gains than those using Bathmate? If so, what are you doing different?

I bought mine in USA through another vendor of penis extenders:
MEGASIZER PENIS EXTENDER| Penis enlargement device
I'm using for 1 month now and I've got 0.75 inches gain in length and its definetely thicker in the girth...we just have to be patient cos their website claims are exagerated but at least you'll gain something and in a less painful way than the air pumps...IMHO
I'm using in conjunction with the Megasizer Extender...that through my research was one of the cheapest devices out there on its class....

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The bathmate doesn't have a pressure gauge and is, in my opinion, unsafe. We have already had one member claim that his penis is ruined beyond repair from using the bathmate. Just get a normal acrylic cylinder and a brass hand pump with a GAUGE and you will be much better off and can still pump while you rub a dub dub in the tub!!!!!

BignSEohio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Malenirvana, according to the Size Calculator on that site, if i use the device for 12 months, 1 hour a day i'll become 18 inches. lol now what does this say about the product?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
One of the things that you need to watch with "water pumping" in spite of the "advertisement" is that water especially warm water changes sensations. The increased temperature can also speed the stretching and transfer of the lymphatic fluid in some people a great deal. This has it's good and bad points depending on the individual. Some individuals can do this easily and others will blister far more easily with water pumping than with air. As has been said, you can adapt any good quality cylinder to accept a hand pump that will accept water. That is no problem.

Personally, as has been said elsewhere, unless you are a pumper of vast experience and know all the in's and outs of doing it. I would endorse sticking with the air method until you start hitting plateaus in your gains. Save the water for those times and that is usually a few years after you start.

Personally I would also endorse Vacu Tech thick wall cylinders as the most comfortable I have used. There may be others as good but I have not tried them.

Good Luck.

The increased temperature can also speed the stretching and transfer of the lymphatic fluid in some people a great deal. This has it's good and bad points depending on the individual.

I have to say I agree with the above comment from FuzzyKen; from a scientific point of view, if we are in general to accept that the penis can grow despite what so many "experts" say, then that is in my opinion (and experience :tongue:) the best way to grow.

I used to use my traditional air pump in my bathtub so for me it was a no brainer to buy a Bathmate, but you have to be a bit tricky ;) Thing is that this company has stores all over the world and I think they are ran by the producer. I found for example that if I by the Bathmate in France (Bathmate France | L’appareil de développement du pénis qui se vend le mieux au monde | L'agrandissement du pénis) it is 89,90 EUR but in Italy (L'allungapene pi venduto in italia :: Bathmate Italia) its 99,90 EUR. However the far cheapest I have found so far is in the UK for about 80 EUR at bathmateonline.co.uk but that store looks different and not sure if it is from the same company.

A cautionary though, because I never buy anything on the internet unless I completly trust the company, and that I am a bargain hunter, I always search for the best possible price no matter where in world it is. On my price hunt I noticed another product called bathup, that looked idedical and was being sold on a famous counterfeit website. I think it is safe to say that even though it is cheaper, I would not want to be caught at customs and get into trouble for importing counterfeit :eek:

Another interesting thing I found was that the european company of the bathmate has a youtube channel, kind of funny videos in between but it looks amateurish but definitely worth a look.

pros:

easy to use
can be used in shower if you trim your pubic hair a bit
accessories available at a reasonable price

cons:

after reading this thread and others, it is possible to over-pressurize the unit, this one must take good care of not pumping like a stallion, we all know things take time just like the hair on our chest when we where growing up :cool:

expensive in some countries, most expensive being norway. (almost 150 EUR)

IceDick

Edit: Why does the title of the URLs I entered show up in my post?!