anyone ever use trojan ultrathin

yman74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used it last night for the first time and it was way to snug. I could barely get it on. My penis is a bit over 6 in thick in the middle and that is were I had the issues. It kind of ruined the moment. it felt like a noose on there.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not a big fan of ultra thin condoms. They seem to tear to often - usually when you're first putting them on when you've been going at it for a while.

I'm luckier than most. I've had a vasectomy so I'm not worried about pregnancy, just diseases. If you're concerend about getting a girl pregnant, I woudn't consider them at all.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i only have used them once...and once was enuf...and ur right..they do spoil the moment...i found after i had it on and entered into the asshole...as i was pulling back to make another thrust...the fuckin thing was shredded...just torn all over...
and i didin't have anything else with me..so...there was no fucking...but he gave great head...

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
I tried Trojan Ultra Thin and I found that the fit was way too snug that it prevented me from cumming into the condom. When I removed the condom my semen began running out of my penis onto the bedsheets. My date did not want to lie on a wetspot so I had to change the sheets. I have not used ultrathins since.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used it last night for the first time and it was way to snug. I could barely get it on. My penis is a bit over 6 in thick in the middle and that is were I had the issues. It kind of ruined the moment. it felt like a noose on there.

had a boyfriend try one before I had a latex allergy. He said it wasn't much better than any other condom.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh for a moment I thought you ask about the mag thin..
But yes, ultra thin are regulars.
I have yet to try the mag thin, but I have like 70 mag's left. I must use them before buying more.