Anyone ever visit Thailand and get surprised by a katoi

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The reason for asking this question is that about 8 years ago while in Bangkok, I bought (so to speak) or rented (for the night) what I thought was a beautiful prostitute in a club, only to discover once we got back to my hotel room that she/he was a ladyboy. Talk about being deceived! The voice didn't seem strange nor the hands or feet. Out of embarassment, I've never told anyone about that disgusting encounter. Tho, I may be bi-, and often jokingly told that I'll screw anything that walks, I do have my limits. No sex transpired after the initial kissing and foreplay. Just curious if any others on this forum were ever surprised by a trans and how you handled it.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my straight buddy/roommate went on a trip to Canada ... approached this hot Phillipino (sp?) chick ... got to the hotel room, discovered a tiny little pecker, and decided to deliver fellatio ... insisted he was not gay or bi-, was just reacting to "her" sexuality ... never could figure that one out

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The reason for asking this question is that about 8 years ago while in Bangkok, I bought (so to speak) or rented (for the night) what I thought was a beautiful prostitute in a club, only to discover once we got back to my hotel room that she/he was a ladyboy. Talk about being deceived! The voice didn't seem strange nor the hands or feet. Out of embarassment, I've never told anyone about that disgusting encounter. Tho, I may be bi-, and often jokingly told that I'll screw anything that walks, I do have my limits. No sex transpired after the initial kissing and foreplay. Just curious if any others on this forum were ever surprised by a trans and how you handled it.

I saw a drag show in a open air food court in Chiang Mai (northern Thailand) as a kind of an intermission filler for kick boxing matches. The "women" (about 16 of them) were so convincing that I didn't realize they were TV's until I asked a native Thai person next to me at the end of the show. Many of them had real cleavage and were stunning.

I believe a Thai national kick boxing champion from just a few years back was a katoi who later got a full sex change and is living as a woman now. She's beautiful BTW.

Calcium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I saw a drag show in a open air food court in Chiang Mai (northern Thailand) as a kind of an intermission filler for kick boxing matches. The "women" (about 16 of them) were so convincing that I didn't realize they were TV's until I asked a native Thai person next to me at the end of the show. Many of them had real cleavage and were stunning.

I believe a Thai national kick boxing champion from just a few years back was a katoi who later got a full sex change and is living as a woman now. She's beautiful BTW.
Was this, by any chance, in the night market?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think some of these lady boy's are incredible sexy.
There is a site from ladyboy.com,not quite sure of the name of site tho' and it rates all of these ladyboi's in Bangkok. It rates how big their dick is,if they use "ice",reputation for robbery etc...
cigarbabe:saevil:

Calcium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, it was. It was in a market area just off the main street there. Have you seen the same show?
I have not, although I HAVE seen what I assume are the women in the show, and I am now surprised to discover that they aren't. I only bring it up because I've heard those "fights" are just stage shows without any 'real' boxing involved. I'm biased, though.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hung out for a while with a ladyboy on Phuket that I met at a bar and didn't realize until half way through the evening that he/she was in fact a ladyboy. He/she was probably the most attractive woman in the bar, and was very sweet to boot. I didn't feel bad about hanging out with him/her. Though I was a little surprised, I didn't consider it deception. If I was a transgender person I don't think I'd feel compelled to start every conversation with "hey, by the way, in case you didn't notice I was born a man." I guess maybe you are "buying" people it's a little different than just meeting them... but still... I doubt you asked if he/she had a working vagina before you paid the bar fine.