Anyone experienced this?

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry if it's wrong to post this here.

And its not a ploy to have my pictures looked at.

I just want to know if women experience this, and what to do?

Just recently, my penis has started chafing during sex, which has not been like marathon type sex either. It's with a new girl, and she gets incredibly wet. I suspect she's a squirter, but can only gush bc I'm always inside of her when she cums... So, I don't believe lubrication is the issue. I'm starting to think that either there is some sort of ph imbalance between us, or that we simply are not physically compatible. She has no problem taking me, but we both experience this chafing effect afterwards. It's beginning to get painful, and, honestly, I'm worried about callouses forming on my dick skin. Has anyone else been through this? What do I do? Btw, I'm not that large. Just a little over 9" bone pressed and I have no idea my girth. But, my thumb and middle finger can touch when I hold it. Please help!!!

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Different viewers... I am trying to get both a male and females perspective on this. If I am wrong for that, I apologize.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
some may not like it, but posting in two places (as long as it fits the forum) is not a problem with me. Sometimes I come to the forums and only look (skim) women's issues...or whatever forum fancies my "desire for knowledge" of the day.

To each his own. You may just have to answer the same questions twice ;)

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually haven't, I'm a little shy to talk about it and to have it handled in a clinical setting. Plus, I thought there might be an obvious answer I was missing, like position, diet etc etc...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are missing the obvious answer. See your doctor. If you aren't able to talk about it with your doctor, stop fucking your girl. Those really are your choices. Sorry. I recommend writing your concerns down and giving them to the doctor might make it easier for you to start the discussion. Best of luck.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my guess is yeasties. see ya doc, have the lady do the same. without being treated at the same time y'll just pass it back and forth.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
irritated and crusty peen? oh, yeah.

the cure is easy, either a topical ointment. for hard to knock out infections a tablet script might be necessary.

for true, don't assume ya ailment is a yeast infection. do go to the doctors for an sexual health exam. if ya lack insurance check out local free clinics. planned parent hood has a sliding scale fee policy.

most of the time folks assume anything going south in the underpants area is something horrible, or life threatening or just really super unbelievably humiliating. is usually something simple. like allergic reactions, or yeast infections and the like.

but don't rest on is probably nothing. if the issue is more serious than a yeast infection catching it early is always the best policy.

if have trouble finding a health clinic drop me a PM with general area. i'll try to find a couple places you can check out.

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do appreciate it my friend, one quick ? Though. It's not irritated and crusty as much as it's raw and tender. Does that change anything? And ive got a great dr. and good ins. (it's the only reason I keep this job lol). But I do appreciate the help nonetheless.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
rubbed raw kinda raw? stingy and tender to the touch? you might even get small bumps/blisters around the glans and meatus. i've heard dudes describe it as sunburn on their peens. not pleasant at all.

the crusty/flaky skin is just another way male yeast infections present themselves.

at the outreach clinic there have been a couple of guys showing up with bleeding from their urethra. so left untreated MYI can get ugly.

ya can also get systematic infections, mostly digestive ailments.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry if it's wrong to post this here.

And its not a ploy to have my pictures looked at.

I just want to know if women experience this, and what to do?

Just recently, my penis has started chafing during sex, which has not been like marathon type sex either. It's with a new girl, and she gets incredibly wet. I suspect she's a squirter, but can only gush bc I'm always inside of her when she cums... So, I don't believe lubrication is the issue. I'm starting to think that either there is some sort of ph imbalance between us, or that we simply are not physically compatible. She has no problem taking me, but we both experience this chafing effect afterwards. It's beginning to get painful, and, honestly, I'm worried about callouses forming on my dick skin. Has anyone else been through this? What do I do? Btw, I'm not that large. Just a little over 9" bone pressed and I have no idea my girth. But, my thumb and middle finger can touch when I hold it. Please help!!!
take the ladies advice and see a doctor!

p.s. you are no where near that big or girthy, so that's not the issue. you both should go have a checkup, i think all of the ladies are pointing to that, so skidaddle to the clinic hombre!!!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow. I didn't even pay attention to the length measurement he gave. Not that big? Nine inches is almost as long as my forearm from wrist to inner elbow. Really? I refuse to believe anyone actually swinging a forearm thinks his penis is "not that large".

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Btw, I'm not that large. Just a little over 9" bone pressed and I have no idea my girth.

love how you just tossed that in there at the end :tongue:

so lets see this 9"+ cock . . . ?

i didnt realize having a dick OVER 9 inches wasnt that large?
last time i checked, there was a shortage of guys with even 8" dicks on here :confused:

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First of all, my wrist to elbow is closer to 14". Secondly, I've never actually put a tape on my penis, but I can put both hands on it, I've measured my hands at work, they're over 5" wide. But too, one of my hands is pressed to the bone, so I'm guessing a take off of .5 to 1" from hands being squished so the measurement is a swag and may not be precisely correct. I'll put a tape on it soon, and if it comes up 3" I'll be the first to let you all know.

But, what I meant by "large" was girthy, bc I don't think length is the cause of the problem.

Thanks for the flaming though.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First of all, my wrist to elbow is closer to 14". Secondly, I've never actually put a tape on my penis, but I can put both hands on it, I've measured my hands at work, they're over 5" wide. But too, one of my hands is pressed to the bone, so I'm guessing a take off of .5 to 1" from hands being squished so the measurement is a swag and may not be precisely correct. I'll put a tape on it soon, and if it comes up 3" I'll be the first to let you all know.

But, what I meant by "large" was girthy, bc I don't think length is the cause of the problem.

Thanks for the flaming though.

first of all, your wrist to elbow is NOT 14" , unless you have extremely long lanky arms, im over 6 ft tall and just measured from my wrist to elbow indent and its 10"..
secondly, if youve never put a tape measure on your penis (which we both know is a lie..) why would you say its a little over 9" !?
being able to put both hands on your dick doesnt mean anything, a guy with a 6" penis can "double fist" his dick with one hand pushed down into his balls, everyone knows what im talking about and has seen it on this site and others alike many times, hell i bet even a 5 incher could do it with enough fist in his balls.. with a picture from the underside.. lol

your hands ARE NOT over 5" wide! NO WAY ! they are not 5 " wide, let alone OVER 5" wide, get real, there was another guy saying this last week, he fooled the same amout of people as you, i have fairly large hands compared to most of my friends, and most people in general, i wear a size 13 shoe as well.. my hand measures 4" across the palm.. you must have some freak hands..

you are making this out to be a whole mathematical equation while filling in the blanks with exaggerated numbers
go get a measuring tape and measure across the palm of your hand, then maybe you will realize how funny it is when guys say their hands are 5"(or more in your case) wide

no one said your dick was 3" long.. what are you talking about?
but at the same time.. be realistic, not many people are gona buy what youre tryin to sell here

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
umm he said hishands are over 5" wide. there was a huge thread about hands. go read it. if he is measuring with the thumb included, 5 ain't exactly NBA material.

since penis size really have nothing to do with his condition, why fret so hard.

*runs off to peep OP's album.* umm i'd say his peen is easy in the land of 7" length, girth is harder to guess... :ponders: i wouldn't think he's thinner than 5.3"

Horrible - what gauge is your PA?

all estimates are just that.. based on a few pictures and average proportion of man hands.

eta: thumbs are more important for guessing a guys size than his palm width. troux faques. for real for true facts.

Last edited:

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think in that picture, it's an 8. I've had it larger but sometimes I take it out for comfort reasons and forget about it. So, the gauging hasn't been a successful endeavor.

As far as the supposed length is, by whomever, I really don't care. I was explaining how I guesstimated the length, and how I came abou the number 9. Whether or not it is, I could care less...

It's big enough for me...

What I don't understand is the animosity. Seriously???