Anyone experienced this?

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think in that picture, it's an 8. I've had it larger but sometimes I take it out for comfort reasons and forget about it. So, the gauging hasn't been a successful endeavor.

As far as the supposed length is, by whomever, I really don't care. I was explaining how I guesstimated the length, and how I came abou the number 9. Whether or not it is, I could care less...

It's big enough for me...

What I don't understand is the animosity. Seriously???
Because like Uncut1234, I'm also tired to read exagerated measurements.
And :
- because your dick is not a tad over 9".
- because your hand is not 5" wide.
- because your wrist to elbow is NOT 14".

If you don t know the measurement, say just long, wide... but don t put a number on it that you ve exagerated with 20 a 30%.

My height is 187cm (6'1") and have very long arms and short leggs for my height. Also wide hands ( 10.5cm or 4.1" ).
Arm lenght from wrist to elbow is 27cm (10.6")
Uncut1234 already mentioned the method : (you can see it in my 6.75X5.75 album), I also can easily put my both hands on my dick, and flipping still out the glans at 6.75".

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the flaming though.

What I don't understand is the animosity. Seriously???
You are too sensitive for internet forums. Seriously. Flaming? Animosity? Are you kidding me? Do you know what it is really like to get flamed here? Have you done any reading of this website at all? (Obviously not, or you'd know your penis isn't a Women's Issue.) Get some balls.

But first, see a doctor. Get some balls about that too. Do not let silly issues interfere with your pursuit of wellness. It could be a simple yeast infection, or as you hinted pH problems could have initiated a bacterial vaginosis in her, and sparked a urethritis or a yeast for you. It could be something you slap some cream on; it could require antibiotics. Why anyone would let fear of discussing his peepee get in the way of his enjoying his cock is not something I can wrap my hand around. Strangers with whom you have no physical contact, whose credentials are total mysteries to you are really not your best resource.