Anyone feel uncomfortable....

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
Do any of you guys feel uncomfortable getting naked or shower with guys of other races??? Not trying to make this a racial discussion or physcoanalyse any underlying causes. Just how do you feel??

I'm white and I'm especially turned-on by black guys. I've only been in a gym shower a few times with black guys but the thought of being naked in front of them turns me on enough to make me unsure of myself.

Anyone else feel this way? It's a question I'd like to hear some responses from black guys. Do you feel uncomfortable showering if you are the only black guy in the showers??

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm white and have been in the gym showers (both gang and stall versions) with black and Asian men and never felt uncomfortable being naked with them. Actually I feel quite confident like that. There have been three occasions when a black man saw me semi-hard and wanted to play with mine. In each situation I was larger than they were...also I declined any touching. A few Asian men have looked me over and commented that I was "really big!" One asked if he could feel it.

I haven't seen any black man with a really huge penis at the gym where I go. I do see a lot of them come to the showers wearing workout shorts, go into the stall and shower with the curtain closed, then dry off with the curtain closed, put their shorts on again and leave. Maybe they are the ones with the trophy cocks.

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for the replies. I'm just thinking back to my experiences. I have a close black friend and we used to go to the gym quite often to workout and then swim. In the locker room, he'd always find someplace with a partition and get changed in there rather than do it openly in front of everyone.
There was a bath house at the beach where people could change into their street clothes and take a shower after swimming. The showers did have individual curtains but the locker room was open. One time when I was there, the locker room was kinda crowded and I was lucky to find an open shower. While I was showering I heard a group of black guys come in. They had to wait for an open shower and I could tell they were sitting on the bench right in front of my locker. I took a few extra minutes to be sure I could walk out there in front of them and not get HARD. I imagined them sitting there in the nude waiting for an open shower. When I walked out I was a bit disappointed, they were all sitting there with towels over their private parts and I had to walk out and change in front of them naked.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Do any of you guys feel uncomfortable getting naked or shower with guys of other races??? Not trying to make this a racial discussion or physcoanalyse any underlying causes. Just how do you feel??

I'm white and I'm especially turned-on by black guys. I've only been in a gym shower a few times with black guys but the thought of being naked in front of them turns me on enough to make me unsure of myself.

Anyone else feel this way? It's a question I'd like to hear some responses from black guys. Do you feel uncomfortable showering if you are the only black guy in the showers??

Being naked in front of others doesn't bother me at all. I showered daily for several years at work with men and never once found myself uncomfortable. We had men of all races (and sizes, all sizes, height, weight, penis size), never a problem for me. Just a group of men showering.

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm uncomfortable gettin naked infront of dudes and I'm uncomfortable seeing other dudes naked.

But I mentioned this in that open shower thread......I feel other races tend to be uncomfortable when I'm in a locker room. Like the moment I walk in the entire atmosphere changes (ie start covering up or moving in another direction). And I'm by no means an ogler. I'm just observant of others behavior and try to be conscious of my surroundings. I think they're intimidated because I'm black and they feel as though I might be packing 10 inches of hard dick and put them to shame (which really isn't the case). Or maybe they're just racist and are like "eeww who let the black guy in here".

Last edited:

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess it depends on the individual. I keep sex and being naked separate. I'm very comfortable with being naked ...period. Whether it's the locker room, a nude beach with men AND women, etc, I don't try to hide or cover up. While I may see someone and say "damn he/she is hot", I'm not into nudity to simply size people up. Anyone who is a nudist can understand this. It's amazing to be in a nude setting and have conversation, relax on the beach, swim in the ocean with nothing to hide. Race, skin color, religion has nothing to do with is as far as I'm concerned.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can relate to this topic. I grew up in an "all white" community. We all showered in school gym in gang showers. No problems.

Now for a change of pace - during my many years in the Navy I was exposed to all cultures/races that enlist in the Navy. In many situations we showered in gang showers. Never a problem for me. We were all males and we all had a penis. Nothing to be afraid of or nothing to worry about. I understand that now we have females on ships; but I also understand that they have separate berthing areas.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do any of you guys feel uncomfortable getting naked or shower with guys of other races???....I'm white and I'm especially turned-on by black guys. I've only been in a gym shower a few times with black guys but the thought of being naked in front of them turns me on enough to make me unsure of myself.

I prefer to shower with guys of other races, and if a hot black guy gives me a hardon, so what?

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not uncomfortable showering naked with any race. But once I was showering alone in a community pool gang shower when a group of high school black guys passed by on their way from the pool to the lockers (none showered). They all began giggling. That was uncomfortable.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Well, you probably feel uncomfortable showering with guys of other races (particularly black) because like you mentioned you have a thing for them.

I'm white and I mainly like white guys, but I have absolutely no problem showering with guys of other races. Just so happens that the gym I go to is very multicultural as well.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am Chinese, and I grew up in an environment where nudity was pretty much unheard of. I was in my early 20's that I was suddenly exposed to open showers - that was quite a shock indeed.

I gradually got used to the idea and I am no longer uncomfortable with showering in front of other people of various races and sizes.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have always been quite modest by nature to be honest. When it comes down to races I have rarely made any distinction because I've always never understood racism. The only 'racist' thing I have ever thought in terms of differences is the fact that black guys often seem to have more strength, charisma and charm. They are also much more friendly to talk to I find.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never felt uncomfortable showering in front of black guys. Americans generally learn about showering with teammates and classmates in junior high school, or should. Of course a few years in the military helps too. I was still a bit shy about my body in my 20s so I started nude modeling for art classes when I was in college. That worked reallly well.

Smallprivate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I'm naturally uncomfortable naked, just raised that way- so I keep it cover majority of the time...but I have noticed as a black guy seems like alot of times other guys are uncomfortable around me.