Anyone feel uncomfortable....

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for the candid responses guys! I know the subject about being uncomfortable is a 'double edged sword'. That's why I'm interested to hear if any black guys have anything to say about this.

Reason I'm mentioning the 'double edged' thing is because I saw a video that was taken 'on the sneek' by someone at a nude (or clothing optional) beach. There was a young black couple sitting on the sand near the water. They were probably the only black people on the beach. They were nude as was everyone else. There was a white guy sitting near them that kept looking at them and watching them. The girl got up a few times to do something....he was watching alright. The guy finally looked around with an expression on his face looking like he felt he was on DISPLAY for everyone. He quickly grabbed his swimming trunks and put them on without standing up. Then they walked away. The girl stayed nude but the guy looked pretty disgusted.

I can certainly sympathise with how he must have felt.....

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Me personally, not really. I'm quite confident with my body so it doesn't both me to be around white, Latino, or Asian guys nude. Most of the time the ones that are gay or bisexual tend to admire that I have a nice round ass. However, rarely do I work out at a gym with locker rooms rather the fitness center at my apartment complex (which lacks a shower) or my home equipment, so I shower at home.

I do feel that non-whites are culturally more conservative with their bodies compared to most whites. This is due to religion and other influences involving the long term effects racism and bias has had on non-whites in western society. That is one of the reasons why you don't find exhibitionism or being nude publicly as common with most non-whites (particularly with blacks and some Latinos) when compared to whites. Also I know of quite number of black guys that are quite annoyed when they are fetished by whites for their dick (and dick size).

Last edited:

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks Kayman, I appreciate your insight and I can understand the feelings of the guys you mentioned. It is silly and unfortunate, but a lot of white people in our society view black people in the way you describe.

What can I say, just the way society is today.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm comfortable being naked around anybody. I've been showering with guys of all races since 7th grade. I grew up in a racially-mixed town, and it was the norm to have friends of many races. So whether you're black, white, red, yellow, or green - come on in and shower and hang out naked in the locker room with the rest of us guys.

Reactions: maroon1040