Anyone find cheating hot?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_Partryckes Pinque Leviathan, Mar 2, 2010.

1. B_Partryckes Pinque Leviathan

Hey everyone. I've never cheated and I don't think I ever would when it comes down to it. But I find the idea so hot. On a night out with the guys I seriously want a hard shag with other women but I don't go for it as I have a girlfriend. However,I find the actual idea of cheating so hot. Putting my big cock into a pussy I'm not suppossed to.

I'd love to ask my girl if I could fuck other women but I won't risk it haha. Anyone else the same?

PM me if you fancy talking about your girl getting fucked or you fancy webcaming too (men or women)

2. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    Of course people find it hot! that's why they do it. I guess the only other alternatives are they do it for the benefit of the person they are cheating with or it's just not possible for men not to cheat...

3. nowayzomg

nowayzomg Member

Albums:
    Not at all. I think more people do it for the rush or because they're bored in whatever relationship they're in and they're too weak to deal with it.

4. B_icewill36

B_icewill36 New Member

i've cheated.... can't really say i regret it either.... and yes its hot

5. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Isn't that like asking if people find lying, stealing, vandalizing, raping, and killing hot? So what if some people enjoy doing despicable acts! That does not make it okay.

6. big_busty_babe

big_busty_babe New Member

Albums:
    it is hot. thats why me and my guy have an open relationship. we can have the fun of "cheating" without hurting eachother. its all good as long as we're honest about what we're doing

7. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

If you are honest with each other about the open relationship - then that's not cheating. I've got an open relationship as well and if I want sex with somebody, I just check in with my partners first.

There is a big difference between cheating, don't-ask-don't-tell, and an open relationship.

8. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    nope...i don't find it hot at all...

9. RedHead8

RedHead8 Active Member

Albums:
    Nope, not the same at all.

Monogamy is a social construction. It's not a violation of physical integrity like raping and it certainly doesn't have anything to do with murder.

Please refrain from quoting the Bible.

10. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Of course the concept of slipping your hard cock into a hot pussy where it doesn't "belong" is hot, just like any other violation of the social taboos we have to contend with in our day to day lives. Same thing applies to having sex in a public setting, walking around in public with a VPL or prominent bulge and bringing double entendres into public discussions. They all push the envelope beyond what is publicly acceptable and that very "naughtiness" is always hot. And if you're married, or in a committed relationship, fantasizing over that sort of infidelity can also be hot.

But I see wedding vows, and any other vows of sexual fidelity, to be an absolute commitment that reflect on the value of your word and your own integrity as a human being. If you honestly feel tempted to stray from your commitment you really should reassess the relationship, being honest with yourself and your partner in the process. If you choose to stray and violate your promise of sexual fidelity it could easily destroy the relationship altogether. And even if you "get away with it" the experience should leave you with a reduced self esteem and feelings of guilt for the rest of your life. I say "should" because there are plenty of low-lifes out there who have no conscience and never feel any remorse over their actions. But if you're a decent human being you need to stay true to your girl or level with her that you're not the man you promised you would be.

11. Trouty

Trouty New Member

Like quietguy said that's not cheating. By definition cheating is not honest and as a result carries with it all that extra baggage of remorse, guilt, excitement etc.

12. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

I think that the discussion here oversimplifies the moral issues.

Total honesty can destroy a relationship. We have to weigh various alternatives and all their consequences. More often than not, in the real world, that entails less than complete honesty.

And as far as sexual exclusivity, so-called "fidelity," is concerned, that has not in general proved to be a particularly successful way of life, and to me seems pretty unnatural for our species.

13. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    Frankly...I think cheaters are pretty low. They do not show loyalty for the one they are with, they do not show partners any respect, they are not honorable, they are selfish and do not show any personal courage, but then thisis just my opinion. I do not think it is hot.

14. cgoodness

cgoodness New Member

i too think its not hot. sexual fantacy is very hot, but lieing/cheating is just that and not hot. i've been cheated on, and what that does to somebody could never be worth the pleasure experienced. i also would put it up against rape, theft, and murder. think about all the time spent coaching somebody that they're #1 in your life. showing them for years that you truely love and will be there to care and take care of their needs. you cheat, everything your partner ever felt, thought, and has based their life and future around is ripped from them along with indescribably pain. not even your death would hurt them as badly simply because thats not a decision to betray them and show how little they mean in your world.

15. zombyalive

zombyalive Member

Albums:
    notice everyone who commented associate themselves as primarily straight. i think this issue, especially as a moral one, is primarily a religious influence. and completely unnecessary. in my recent relationships, it's been a non issue.

but before, when it wasn't... the thought had crossed my mind, and i've acted on it in the past. yeah, the thought of seeing this girl really take what she doesn't get from her bf did it for me. we slept together a few times when my gf at the time would "blow up" on me. she was shy, we met through some old highschool friends. i wouldn't take it back, i think we turned her sexual life around.

16. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Everything thinks amoral things and the thought of indulging in some selfish hedonism crosses everyone's minds. And spending one's life with a partner, someone with whom you create memories, who will grow old with you and be with during the hard times doesn't require sexual fidelity.

However, sexual fidelity is a lot more than just a biblical concept. The desire to have a loyal and sexually faithful partner acknowledges that deeper feelings can result from starting a sexual relationship, so extra-sexual relationships outside one's primary and most important relationship threatens it. Boyfriend and I have discussed having a threesome, as I've mentioned, and I'm not bothered so much by the idea of him just having sex with another woman, I'm afraid that he'll develop deeper feelings other than sexual desire for her and that as a result our relationship would end.

If your turn-on is the idea of keeping secrets and betraying your lover, not just satisfying your lust for extra partners, then you have deeper issues!

17. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

Not me. I am bi through and through. Bisexuality makes the whole notion of "fidelity" (I don't like that word since it sounds much more virtuous than it really is -- I prefer "sexual exclusiveness") gets complicated.

Having adventures and even taking risks can be exciting or "hot," but I agree with those who disapprove of getting pleasure out of doing something because, if discovered,it would displease or deeply hurt someone we love.

18. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

I don't find it hot but i do find some of the people i have cheated with hot,more so the women.

19. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    I never did it to "hurt" the one I love. I did it because I was getting older and had never enjoyed another woman. Call it a mid-life crises, that's why I bought my sports car.

The twelve other women that I have enjoyed have opened my eyes to the female mystery. They are all different. You can't categorize too much.

I have had women who cum when I am dancing with them, I have had women cum when all I am doing is sucking on one nipple. I have had one woman who never came from vaginal sex cum all over me.

The bottom line is, nothing in the above description endangered my marraige, it just broadened my knowledge of the female mind. I am greateful for that knowledge and the comfort that it offers me in dealing with my wife.

Yes, guilt was a big factor in my "long lasting" performance with the other women. Yes, I find it HOT and invigerating. It is the heat of the moment and the allure of the undiscovered that leads you into the relationship. I trully respect and admire every woman I have been with because of their williness to share themselves with me and to be open and accepting of the orgasm that they had. That fact, that they all came, reassured my manhood.

#19 need2bsexy2, Mar 4, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  20. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

I never said I thought monogamy was natural. Remember, I mentioned in an earlier post on this thread that I have an open relationship. So this aint a monogamy -vs- cheating discussion. It's about whether you are honest or not. I know I am honest with both of my partners when I want sex with somebody else.

Draft saved Draft deleted