Anyone Find Graham Norton Hot?

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Please tell me you're fucking joking? Yeah? you must be....?

You could put a raggy old baboon in a jockstrap & someone here would start a thread declaring how hot he was!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
For some reason I just can't think of him in that way, but I do love him as a person. I also think he's cute in many ways not sexual; his mannerisms, way of talking, etc.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think Graham Norton is a really funny guy (his autobiography is a brilliant read) but I don't personally find him at all sexually attractive.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Graham Norton is about as attractive as a Mack truck. I still love him, though. Just like I love Perez Hilton.

Although I probably wouldn't turn down Perez...don't kill me for saying that, though.

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Please tell me you're fucking joking? Yeah? you must be....?

You could put a raggy old baboon in a jockstrap & someone here would start a thread declaring how hot he was!

OMG!!! This has got to be the funniest thing I have read today. :biggrin1: A raggy old baboon...hahahaha!!!!

arthurdent

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He is NOT a talk show host in Britain, as he is employed by the BBC which is funded by all of the United Kingdom.

Is there some difference between UK and GB? I thought they were the same thing! I suspect you're going to quote something from QI at me now.

I find him very funny but I wouldn't say he's hot, although under his immaculate suits he is more muscular than you would expect!

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is there some difference between UK and GB? I thought they were the same thing! I suspect you're going to quote something from QI at me now.

UK has four countries and GB only has three, see below for more details.

Yes.... and "Britain" is the same as the "United Kingdom".

Not true, Britian is only Scotland, Wales and England. The United Kingdom is Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England.

at least he's got better teeth than most Brits

How can you make a comment about that, do you every single Brit? No, unless you have proof that all Brits teeth are bad then dont make a comment like that. Also to note Graham Norton is NOT a Brit he is Irish.

Last edited: