anyone find this as erotic as me?

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by orallygifted100, Nov 26, 2010.

1. orallygifted100

orallygifted100 New Member

Albums:
    :smile:i think i posted in wron area last time,

hello all, i just want to hear some other opinions on mutuall masturbation. i know most of us guys like to watch a woman on cam, i think there is nothing sexier than watching a woman pleasure herself, my affection with this started with a married woman . she came to my shop for some service work, very attractive woman aound 50ish, i was about 35 at the time, she picked up her vehicle after we closed, it was the only time she could get it. i was still there, when sitting in the car showing her the work performed she leaned over to have a better vantage point, when she did she balanced on my thigh,(kinda hard to describe) with a smirk she asked if it made me uncomfortable. i just said, :are you kidding me? i think you need to look a little more! with that she laughed a minute and asked if i wanted to stop by for a drink and she could make a bite to eat, it was dinner time and i was closed. off to her house we went. when i got there i realized she was married with kids, they were camping with daddy. she teased me a little, whe had a little wine and before we know it i am rubbing the insides of her thighes through her jeans. that lead to the jeans off and my hand in her panties. when i tried to go further thats when she said, this is all the further we could go. she left for a minute and came back with toys, began to use them and asked me to stroke my cock which i gladly did. she wouldnt fuck me but did let me taste her, mmmm!. this kinda thing went on for a while, in her car, at lunch and occasionaly at my shop. i was hooked. after that i have had sessions with other women ,even my best friends wife! long story and he knows . and hes ok with it. kinda wierd but it happens. anyone else like this kind of thing, i would love to hear from the ladies. i love to play on cam and do so on yah**, as i said, kinda hooked.

2. stoneten69

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had a similar situation with an old fling. All we would do was perform oral on each other and mutually masturbate. It was highly erotic. And, nothing is more erotic than watching a woman pleasure herself.

3. orallygifted100

Albums:
    i agree, a beautiful woman thoroughly enjoying herself ,nothing hotter!

4. orallygifted100

Albums:
    was hoping to hear some replies from women, i wanted to see if this has any turn on for the women at all. my wife loves to masturbate for me. guess its just us 2 guys that like this stuff:biggrin1:

#4 orallygifted100, Nov 29, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
  5. stoneten69

Gold Member

Albums:
    Apparently. :) My wife won't do it. She states that she never had trouble finding cock, so she didn't have to pleasure herself. I have had ex's before her that would do it and those were some hot experiences.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice