Anyone following the US OPEN?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tennis is my favorite sport to watch on TV and the wall to wall coverage that's been available has been like an orgy!

I'm a Nadal man all the way and hope this is the year he wins the US Open. Hopefully the final will be him and Federer.

On the women's side i think Clisjters is the one to beat, but the sentimental part of me is rooting for Venus. Now can she just fix that damn tennis dress so it doesn't ride up and need to be pulled down after every point!

On a separate note, my fantasy is to be naked in a room with ALL the Spanish Men. Lopez, Ferrer, Verdasco, Robredo, Nadal......what a bunch of HOTTIES!

Attachments

Last edited:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a big tennis fan! But all my favs have lost:(
So I don`t feel like watching it.
My dream tennis player of all time-Cedric Pioline, please don`t judge:)

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually do and this is the first year in a long time I have not gone over to watch a few matches. I've had to rely on the sports broadcast from the local news.

Northern_K

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a Nadal man all the way and hope this is the year he wins the US Open. Hopefully the final will be him and Federer.

I'll agree with the latter but my support is definitely with Federer. I'll probably watch the Federer/Soderling quarterfinal this evening. Hopefully the sports channel isn't showing football!

On the women's side i think Clisjters is the one to beat

I wouldn't mind a Clijsters/Znonareva final providing that Clijsters plays a lot better than she did against Stosur (ouch, that was painful!) and that Vera doesn't dissolve in tears somewhere along the way (always a possibility).

...my fantasy is to be naked in a room with ALL the Spanish Men.

Sorry, my naked Spanish fantasies haven't been the same since Alex Corretja retired (and Albert Costa too). I'll have to confine my current fantasies to Jesse Witten in a show of support for the fuzzy luggs on tour (oooh, those hairy arms). If he had only qualified this year...

Attachments

D_Eric Banana

Experimental Member
Media
I'm rooting for Kim Clijsters! She's from the same part of Belgium where I was born, I met her once! She's so adorable! She's up to Williams in the semi-final! Kim won last year! She was the comeback tennis momma!

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would really love if Vera could win it. But knowing her mental "strenghts" she will not:(
On the men`s side it would be nice for my country to see Djoko win it, but all in all he isn`t my favorite.

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Love watching tennis on TV, but what the hell is going on in Australia? I think this is the first grand slam that hasn't been broadcast on free to air TV. All I get to see is a few seconds on the sports summary in the news! It's totally crap.

All Australians love Kim Clijsters, eventhough she dumped Lleyton's ass (or because she did). Venus is a godess, so I'd also like to see her win and push the Williams legend even higher into the stratosphere of sporting history.

Gotta love the Djoker for his campy impersonations of other players.

And yes Indy, the Spanish guys are my fantasy too.

Maybe if we get some decent players, or at least some really hot eye candy they will start to brodacast tennis again on TV in Australia

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I tape all the matches and watch them late at night. I'm rooting for Nadal on the men's side. As for the women's half, I would like to see Kim or Venus win.

The only player I can't stand is Serena, but she's not playing currently.

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As expected!
I never liked Rafa`s style but I believe he is adorable! :redface:

Yes, Rafa's victory wasn't a surprise. But the first two sets were a dazzling display of tennis. Both players were awesome.

I really hope Novak wins next year. He comes across as a decent guy. I also think he is the sexiest guy on tour.