Anyone for a Three?

ThinInLA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I woke up this morning with the urge to write a bit. Since I can't decide what I want to do with Ray in my other story, I decided to start another tale. Yes, this story has a bit of a build up. I think it's worth it, enjoy.

ThinInLA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I looked at my watch, 5:30 on a Saturday. Thankfully only 30 more minutes and a slow day at the dealership would be over. Hell, it was a slow month. Two years ago, we made customers make appointments to speak with a salesman. Now we really had to hustle for every sale. Even if it wasn’t dead, I would have taken the time to get to know the man who had just walked through the door. Some would say he was my fetish, I say that he’s just my type: a redhead.

For whatever reason, I just love redheads and he was one fine example. His hair was thick, but not curly, but with a slight wave to it. He was just old enough to have an air of maturity about him, probably 30 or so. His face had classic movie star chiseled features. I’m guessing he was 5’11” with trim waist and a noticeable bubble but.

Even though we’re supposed to let the receptionist welcome all visitors, I got up from my desk, walked past the receptionist, reached out my hand for a shake and said, “Welcome to Compass BMW, I’m Aiden. Let me know if there’s anything I can help you with.”

While I was saying this I was checking him out more closely. His handshake was firm and masculine. He was wearing a white polo and plaid shorts that hung just below his knees. The light from the setting sun made the strawberry blond hairs on his arms and well developed calves glow in an angelic manner.

He responded, “Thanks Aiden, Nicholas here. I just started looking. But I’ll let you know if I have any questions.” Our eyes then made contact. His piercing deep blue eyes made my cock stir and my cheeks blush.

He’d have to be blind not to see my reaction, but I tried to remain professional and said, “Take your time; I’ll be at my desk if you need me.” In the five years I’ve been at this dealership, but never have I been caught off guard like that.

I’ve slept with my share of customers, be they gay, “straight”, single, and even married. I’ve sealed more than a few deals with a winning blowjob on an extended test drive. But, I always considered myself a pro at putting on a good “poker face” no matter what the negotiation.

I watched Nicholas move from car to car, he seemed to focus mainly on the black 3 Series coupe.

He appeared at my desk, “Aiden, I’m interested in the Three Coupe. I’m supposed to get a company car and my boss said I should look at BMWs.”

“Nice boss.”

“I’ve read about them, but I’d like to test drive one.”

“I wish you had come in a bit earlier, we’re about to close.”

The second that came out I regretted saying it. The hell with the sale, I didn’t want to loose a chance to see Nicholas naked!

“Thanks, I’ll try to come back tomorrow.”

Shit, I had to think fast.

“Wait, I have an idea. How about you test drive my car? It’s also a Three, only it’s a 2007. They drive basically the same.” (This is true.)

I continued, “The dealership actually encourages us to let prospective customers drive our own cars.” (This is not true. We are forbidden from doing this; the dealer’s insurance will not cover it.)

“You sure, I don’t want to keep you from anything.”

“Not a problem at all. But I need to drive it off the lot, so why don’t you meet me next door in the Friday’s parking lot? I’ll be there in five minutes.”

“Well, if you say so. It’s a deal, see you there, I’ll be in the white Camry.”

Would this actually work? My heart started to race and my cock throbbed as I shut down my computer, gathered my belongings, and almost ran to my car. I checked that the interior was clean and I quickly drove next door.

Nicholas was standing by his car. My cock was tingling just at the sight of him. I parked next to him and proceed to get into the passenger seat before my imminent erection made it impossible to stand.

"Be cool," I kept telling myself as we started off on the drive.

"Feel how flat it stays in a turn?" I said

ThinInLA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"You know what I really want to feel? I want to feel your cock in my hand," he said in a completely nonchalant manner.

Again, he had caught me completely off guard and I shot him a double take.

"You heard me; I want to feel your cock in my hand."

We were lucky he was driving because I would have crashed the car if I were behind the wheel. I couldn't even speak. Thankfully I was able to unbuckle my belt, unsnap and unzip my pants, and pull out my semi-hard cock.

He looked down, almost swerved into another car, recovered, started to stroke my ample meat, and said, "Man, that thing's a monster."

"It get's bigger," I confidently added.

"Carl told me about it, but I didn't believe him"

"Carl?"

"Ooh, yeah," he stammered, "I might as well tell you. About a year ago you sold a white 650 convertible to a buddy of mine, Carl. Do you remember?"

Actually, I did remember him. Clearly. He was 38, 6'2", 180 lbs or so, self made type of guy, slightly arrogant but sexy as all hell. He had the most perfectly formed 7" cut cock I've ever seen. I jerked him off during a test drive. He had unzipped his pants and yanked out his cock. I had planned on playing with his dick for a few minutes and then blow him until he shot down my throat. He was however, a little more eager than I anticipated. Without as much as a simple "I'm coming" he shot his load before I could get my mouth on his head. What he lacked in timing, he more than made up for in force and quantity. His semen wound up on the steering wheel, the door panel, his shirt, his pants, and also the center console. I had to stop at a convenience store and get some wipes to clean him up.

"Yeah, I remember him", I said, smiling slightly. The thought of Carl made my dick twitch. I started to rub the tip of my dick while Nicholas continued working on the shaft.

"Cool, we've been fucking around for a few months and he told me about you. He said you have one of the longest and thickest cocks he's ever seen. He said you'd be the perfect third for us. I told him that I had to see it with my own eyes before I could make a decision."

"I guess this means you weren't really planning on buying a car."

"No, is that a problem?"

I responded, "I think I’ll need to see what you’ve got before I decide.”

With that said I undid his shorts and pulled out his cock.

“Nope, not a problem at all. In fact, I think your cock will make up for it.” Actually, it would more make up for it. If memory serves, it was probably the same size a Carl’s. Big enough to have fun with, but still small enough to let them know who’s king.

“Your pubes are too hot,” I said almost without thinking, “I’m already leaking pre-cum.”

“Hey, before we go any further. Carl’s waiting for us at my place. I hope you don’t mind the set-up.”

Mind? Not at all. This day had turned from bust to amazing in under an hour!
“Drive on, my friend.”

We got to Nicholas’ place. It was decent two bedroom apartment in what looked to be a brand new complex.

When we walked in, Carl was sitting on the couch reading a magazine completely naked, just as handsome as I remembered.

Carl smiled at Nicholas, but completely beamed when I walked in.

“Success,” Carl exclaimed.

“Hey Carl, nice to see you again. How’d you know I like redheads?”

“Do you? Very cool. He does it for me too.”

“Enough with the introductions,” Nicholas said, “Aiden you and I need to strip off our clothes.”

I like a take charge guy, so I complied.

more to come...

Last edited: