Anyone From NYC (Manhattan)

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Anyone on LPSG from Manhattan, NY. I am. If you are, what part of Manhattan? There is no particular reason to my post; I'm just curious. Alot of people say they're from NYC but they never say which borough.

People from 'Da Bronx' may also respond b/c the two are so close.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Right before my dog committed suicide, my girlfriend and I lived together, and then she died, randomly. So I moved out and started living with this guy that cleaned windows for a living - then he died too of course. Now I'm living alone, next to a cemetery.

Anyway, again, anyone from NYC?

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
GoneA said:
Right before my dog committed suicide, my girlfriend and I lived together, and then she died, randomly. So I moved out and started living with this guy that cleaned windows for a living - then he died too of course. Now I'm living alone, next to a cemetery.

I like u allllllottt

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
GottaBigOne said:
College Point, Queens. Near the Whitestone Bridge.

humm, i think i know that location. isn't there a catholic high school near there? Monsignor .... something-another....

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Monsignior Scanlan. It's in the Bronx. But nowhere near me. That's Castle Hill. I'm in Baychester, which is really a subsection of Williamsbridge. I'm 2 miles southwest of Pelham Manor, which is in Westchester county. I routinely walk to the Pelhams, Mt. Vernon, even New Rochelle and Larchmont. But never Yonkers. That's much further west. I can see Co-op City from my house, and I used to go to school there.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The longest quote from GoneA ever!

GoneA said: