Anyone From NYC (Manhattan)

WestSiderNYC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
West Midtown/Hell's Kitchen here. There are lots of New Yorkers on this website. we should have a potluck dinner. :)

GoneA said:
Anyone on LPSG from Manhattan, NY. I am. If you are, what part of Manhattan? There is no particular reason to my post; I'm just curious. Alot of people say they're from NYC but they never say which borough.

People from 'Da Bronx' may also respond b/c the two are so close.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
GoneA said:
oh yeah, that's it!!

my parents used to live in mt. vernon. now they live in new rochelle.

I was able to answer your question about the high school because my first boyfriend lived in College Point. I passed Scanlan on te bus many times. Now all my dudes live in Brooklyn. So I drive by it on my way to the Whitestone bridge. I live so far into the boonies that it's faster to drive all the way through Queens into Brooklyn than to go through Manhattan. Parts of Mt. Vernon are very pretty, as are parts of new Rochelle. Do you know the Thruway Diner? I end up there at least once a week. New Roc City is the nearest good movie theater to me as well. Anyone else spend a lot of time in the boonies?

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dad and grandfather grew up in Manhattan. I grew up in the Bronx -- Kingsbridge area. And I'm old enough to have known the Monseignor Scanlon mentioned earlier when he was alive, back in the 60's...sigh....lived in Yonkers too in the 80's. Another lifetime ago it seems.

But now NJ claims my soul. With all the other poor bastards.

Simon9:redface:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
WestSiderNYC said:
It seems like Hell's Kitchen is the most popular neighborhood in Manhattan these days! at least on this site :)

i'm really beginning to think so. my best friend just moved there and he swore hi and low that he'd never move to manhattan

(although we all know he just wants to be closer to me :tongue:)

cutedork

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NYU overhere too. Awesome neighborhood. Everything within a 8 block radius, but then again alot of NY is like that.