anyone from toronto or the GTA?

D_Sid_Scrotum

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey

im straight but id like to meet someone off LPSG... if you're from the area or coming to visit the area... not really looking for anythin just wanna hang out , talk/chat whatever... would be cool to know someone from here in person :)

anybody?:)

Royal_T

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by hungboy@Feb 21 2005, 08:39 PM
hey

im straight but id like to meet someone off LPSG... if you're from the area or coming to visit the area... not really looking for anythin just wanna hang out , talk/chat whatever... would be cool to know someone from here in person :)

[post=285130]Quoted post[/post]​

Im in toronto, and if you wanna chat or hang out, thats cool by me. My classes are keeping me kidna busy at the moment, but for the sake of my social life, I need to get my head out of my books sometime. PM me or I'm on YIM too: sarcastic_mule

That goes for others, too. Most of the LPSG people I know are half-way across the continent. If youre from the GTA, speak up! ;)

stevetoronto32

Just Browsing
Media
Down-to-earth, intelligent professional Toronto guy looking to get together with others for friendship/to kick back, relax and hang out. I'm Caucasian, 38, 5'11", 175 lbs, athletic, good looking, clean cut, clean shaven, moderately hairy, large endowment. I live alone and can entertain or travel. Contact me if you're interested or want more information. E-mail: stevetoronto32@yahoo.com

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Toronto guys - Steve here in Stratford, ON....an hour from GTA and can travel...white, mid 40s, 6', 175, toned, handsome, horny, looking to make new friends....cool laidback jazz guitarist drop me a note here and let's get to know one another....

Originally posted by stevetoronto32@Sep 23 2005, 06:11 PM
Down-to-earth, intelligent professional Toronto guy looking to get together with others for friendship/to kick back, relax and hang out. I'm Caucasian, 38, 5'11", 175 lbs, athletic, good looking, clean cut, clean shaven, moderately hairy, large endowment. I live alone and can entertain or travel. Contact me if you're interested or want more information. E-mail: stevetoronto32@yahoo.com
[post=345947]Quoted post[/post]​

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by hungboy@Feb 21 2005, 08:39 PM
hey

Hey hungboy, I'm 18, going to U of T, living in Etobicoke. Give me a PM if you'd like to chat. Do you have MSN?

MYDEEPTHROAT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by hungboy@Feb 22 2005, 12:39 AM
hey

:toast: :bounce: :toast:
Glad to see there are a few Big Guys here in the Toronto Area :hi: :hi: :hi:
:toast: :bounce: :toast:
Love to find any Guys who usually have trouble finding people that are able to TAKE IT ... ALL THE WAY :hi: :hi: :hi:
:yourock:

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by bigunzippedstudent9@Sep 25 2005, 10:16 AM
hey guys,

23yo here, living in etobicoke. good lookin, 6ft, 155lbs, blonde hair, green eyes, slim build, 8x6 uncut.
[post=346397]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey! Do you have MSN or Yahoo?

dwf1313

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm in dt east Toronto looking for cocks to suck and if the chemistry is there more action. Let me know if anyone is up for some fuin.