anyone from uk

hungguy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My gf and I are going to b3 all over the UK for six weeks this summer. My gf wants to try her first 3way. Far from home. We are kinda picky but we are looking for a dude that is almost my height (5'8") and my weight are lower(140lbs) and has at least 9" and thick. I am over 9" and thick. My gf is tight all over and very toned. Lynn is only 5'0",103 lbs, 21 yo nd a body that drips f sex 34D 24 34. Bi male would be the best. Also Lynn is looking for the same. She wants a BI chick who is about her height and weight. She can make a chicks eyes roll in the back of her head with the way she does it. ANYONE?

Hiya, I’m UK guy based in central London and genuinely 9”

TheChefUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Coventry,West Midlands here.
Older(48) bi sub just looking for some casual nsa fun. Mutual wank or 1-1,I'll ensure we all have fun. Interested in a group meeting with multiples.
I've not had sex in over a year. Smooth,uncut AND tight.
Can't host so I'll come to you,your hotel or wherever you happen to be.

Kik- delicious_chef
Skype- antony280569

Let's see if we can make this happen

Attachments

In London on Thursday evening if any well-endowed guy wants to help me sate my ambition of sucking and playing with a big long dick. Message me with flaccid and erect measurements, only interested if you have verifiable photos proving your size.

D

deleted1132600

York / Scarborough here. Hook me up if you want some worship :D