Anyone get layed today?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was pleased to get out of fuckin' bed in the first place today, let alone wanting to go back there for any reason. :rolleyes:

Blonde-Blueeyed2

Just Browsing
Media
Being blonde-blueeyed and well hung I have sex every day. Sometimes I even remember thier names. What I think is great is making love to someone whom is making love to you not your looks or cock size. Such a burden to carry.( LOL):rolleyes:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
I was pleased to get out of fuckin' bed in the first place today, let alone wanting to go back there for any reason. :rolleyes:

May I fondly suggest a nice dose of vintage Joe D'allesandro to whet your bedded appetite? :rolleyes: :cool:

(remember we're speaking FACTORY days here..)

Bon retour :wink: Quel plaisir de te revoir.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Blonde-Blueeyed2 said:
Being blonde-blueeyed and well hung I have sex every day. Sometimes I even remember thier names. What I think is great is making love to someone whom is making love to you not your looks or cock size. Such a burden to carry.( LOL):rolleyes:
Better watch you dont get the cooties!!!:eek:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not today, or yesterday, or last week, or last month. Hmmm--I got laid last year sometime----which month was that......

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Stronzo said:
May I fondly suggest a nice dose of vintage Joe D'allesandro to whet your bedded appetite? :rolleyes: :cool:

(remember we're speaking FACTORY days here..)

Bon retour :wink: Quel plaisir de te revoir.

I have a better suggestion for him.

I suggest that Alex finds a nice person to stand completely naked in the entrance to his room. Luring him out of bed with a nice wave of the cock.

gm3800v6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Got some action on Friday..what made it so great was when i had came on her , I turned around to look at the back door the neighbor (a good friend) was givin me a thumbs up. I stepped outside after I got dressed to smoke and he said "That was fuckin sweet man" He liked seeing some live action. I didn't get mad at him cause I told him about 3 months ago to lightly knock on the front door and if there was no answer, to come take a peek in the back door thru the window. I told him we would probably be fuckin so enjoy the show.

OBsessed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, twice. :biggrin1:

First time was when I got up from the bed this morning and started to get dressed, and Mr OBsessed happened to enter the room just then, and proceeded to take the clothes away from me, push me back down on the bed and have his way with me. :redface: (not that I objected!)

Second time happened a couple of hours later, he was lying on our bed playing with his new camera (naked as usual), and I checked his cock to see if the bruises I had seen earlier were still there. Needless to say, he got excited, as did I, and the camera was very soon forgotten. :biggrin1:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
rawbone8 said:
If Alex8 had caught you, you'd be subject to some pretty severe discipine.
Oooh well, not your lucky day. Should we summon him?

First you catch me, and now you out me completely. Imagining discipline from Alex is one of the things that makes life worth living. :smile: